Dark Sparks with Mr.Sparkle : Growing 2019

Decided to chop this one tonight too so day 58 on this, but a couple shots for this one under different light and such.

24 Likes

Was that in a beer cup ? Got some nice purple to her .

3 Likes

This last one no, but might as well could of been with how under utilized the chunky coco was, pot volume was 900ml or so but the ones above are from pots beer cup sized

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been on the edge of my chair @ReikoX. Itā€™s like you dropped by in the middle of class. I get smacked for packing a bowl lol. I def. see the differences.

When space n plant count matter, you have to grow what you know. Iā€™ll be looking out. Iā€™ll make sure itā€™s documented well. In 60 days. Thatā€™s smoking it dude. Youā€™ll have 3 to my 1. :blush: Increase the peace. This is a plant ā€œno shoot zoneā€. My place is a home for broken plants to heal. Then I smoke them broads. :sob: :smiling_imp:

@toastyjakes thanks for that pic bro. In my Dā€™S section. You da man.

@Mr.Sparkle I got you. Space absolutely matters. Iā€™m a voyeur. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll notice something. I like all the ā€œDeath Rowā€ plant pics. Hey letā€™s get a glamor shot before the guillotineā€¦ Thanks for schooling.
Brbā€¦smoke break.
-J

Editā€¦looks like Cocos a go next run classmates. Iā€™ve seen enough.

2 Likes

Also will throw it here but Reiko threw this up in some of our side discussions and its a worthwhile listen.

6 Likes

Chopped another Day 59

But fluffier than iā€™d like but its how this one expressed.

21 Likes

Looks wonderful, thatb will have a great color when it dries.

4 Likes

Feels so empty.

19 Likes

Are these 59 from sprout or flower?

3 Likes

Are you staring at that last one? Sharpening the blades? Ahha shes next. She looks very plump. How long can you hold back? :joy:

3 Likes

@ChronicMcBudz Sprout :wink:

@Mongobongo probably sunday, ran out of trays, plus some fam is visiting on the weekend so she will end up going longer, but looks like she needs it aways, but i have a feeling shes just gonna puff out and not bulk to much more.

7 Likes

Day 61 / 17 ???

The removing of plants have caused the humidity to drop massively, so threw in a fogger on the one side to see if it helps, and also dropped the lights and turned them down. also put a bunch of seeds in coco tonight as you can see.

21 Likes

So clean and tidy, itā€™s like an operating theatre lol.

10 Likes

Itā€™s almost clinical. Itā€™s definitely the cleanest grow area Iā€™ve ever seen :v:

9 Likes

How many days were they in flower (no veg time please) before you chopped indoors? Just curious, they go longer outside but Iā€™d love a general idea.

1 Like

Same. For the last year when they sink, I plant them as I believe they are fully hydrated. I donā€™t wait for a split or tails or paper towel. Straight to soil after they sink. I donā€™t want them to drown and as much as these seeds are to replace I use a seed starter (sterile seed media with myco)

2 Likes

I finally have a chance to go back through and read how to do it, the only thing I need now is to get the silver bar would you suggest just grabbing one from like eBay or something like that I have silver coins and stuff like that sterling silver butt I needed the work and if I can buy a silver bar and make several bottles thatā€™s my goal because I have this purple Mazar Auto Iā€™d like to spray and send you a few to check out itā€™s a beautiful plant

Silver Rod. 99% pure or higher. Should run you around 12-15USD for enough rod to make a generator.

Ebay listing for what I used

3 Likes

As @Jellypowered said, go onto eBay and search for 99% silver rod. I bought mine about 2 years ago and if memory serves me correct it was only about $10 or $12 Aust.

Cheers Johnny

2 Likes

Awesome. Thatā€™s the ticket. Thank you so much. Thatā€™s sweet. On it gentleman.
-J