DC Seed Exchange

Irie has been around for a longtime

1 Like

I am getting a forbidden message. I think this happened with another seed bank. Had to clear with their admin. Iā€™ll see if I can sort it out via IG. Thanks.

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

1 Like

Iam having no problem accessing feature on the site. You may want to check your browser settings.

1 Like

Okay, I have reached out to them on IG. Hopefully they can assist. Thanks.

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

1 Like

They are! If you contact them they usually pick up the phone and get back. I think his name was Paul chucker, hahaha kinda like pollen chucker.

2 Likes

Another DC grower?? :eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

Close. Baltimore. Whatā€™s up

2 Likes

Itā€™s Paul N. Chucker, :grinning:

8 Likes

Yea thatā€™s his name I thought that was a real cool name.

1 Like

Nada, Iā€™m in DC. Donā€™t know too many local growers so get excited when I find one

3 Likes

Yeah. Theres a few on here im sure. Theres a lot of local growers and with the way weeds almost legal more n more ppl trying to grow thier own. Lot of people too scetched to be on forums but way i look at it is i aint hurting noone n im not running warehouses so they got bigger things to worry about both here and in dc. Soon itll open up more.

4 Likes

I am another satisfied DCSE customer. Picked up Tony Greeneā€™s RIL there recently. Easy payments, quick shipping, and in person confirmation.

5 Likes

Been eyeing these for a minute and decided to pull the trigger.

Dman - Dream Team ('95 Aloha White Widow x Bros '04 Ice Princess x Serious '04 Bubblegum)
Hazeman - Monkey Balls (Deep Chunk F2)
Hazeman- Cheese bx1 (UK Cheese x Aloha White Widow) x UK Cheese)

Came with 2 packs of Hazeman Goldfish (Kodiak Goldx Black Tuna)
And a Copa Genetics Ancient Lights (Northern Lights #2)
Which is Bodhiā€™s TTNL x Ancient OG F2

These will go into the VAULT for the future

6 Likes

I just got the same ancient lights when i ordered those 2 copa strains.

1 Like

Im wondering is that copas idea of nl#2 or is bodhis ttnl nl2. I tried looking up the ttnl n noone gives description of what it is and its always crossed to sonething

1 Like

you mean 98 aloha white widow?

Nice scores! I picked up the Cheese BX1 too!

2 Likes

Good question. I coukd find info on it either. Very curious about it @rooted

1 Like

Yeah that Cheese Bx sounds great @HolyAngel. The description on the site said '95 WW. Very well could be a typo though

3 Likes

What payment they take Bitcoin and Echeck
They take anything else

I have sent them good old fashioned cash in an envelope and have not had one problem with DCSE.

6 Likes