Def-Gardens In High Desert

Yeah, the northern genetics in her dont care much for the heat here. Lol. Shes fun to watch though!

2 Likes

Looking mighty fine! :green_heart::v:

1 Like

GDP from getting the chop in the am. Took the lowest branch for an early tester today. Smells just like Juicy Fruit gum. Very pungent smell :star_struck::star_struck:

17 Likes

Nice big buds on that GDP :+1:

Vaping some atm as I type :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Very nice grow brother

1 Like

Mmmmm… juicy fruit!
That is a Hell of a bud @DefNSmokn !
Wow!!:v::green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks guys!! And yeah she makes nice fat lunkers for sure! Im excited to taste test this baby! Bring on the good night sleeps! Haha

3 Likes

Thanks again brother! Ive got a clone of this baby chillin in the veg room haha! Excellent job on this these man, i know ive only grown one but still. Seems to have nailed every GDP checkpoint, short, squat, fat n heavy yields, super smelly, some good stink in early flower and the buds seem to have the famed juicy fruit terps! I think its a winner winner brisket dinner!

4 Likes

GDP and Pebblepusher came down today.

20 Likes

A GDP sample would be more than appreciated next time you’re in my neck of the woods :wink:… that Pebble Pusher is extreme fire!

3 Likes

Looks heavy-

3 Likes

Congrats on your harvest

2 Likes

Thanks guys!

1 Like

So i cleaned up the tent Pebblepusher was in…

And filled it with some new kids on the block…

4 Sweet Lavender x Tombstone

3 Tombstone F2 (Triangle Kush x Stardawg)

2 Tomahawk (Gg4 x Stardawg) clones

2 Sweet Lavender (1 CS Reversed)

1 Lemon OG Haze x Tombstone

And 1 Dreamcatcher x Tombstone (maybe call it Dreamstone?)

The Lemon OGx Tombstone, Sweet Lav x Tombstone and Tombstone F2s will be sexed and males culled.

Lemon OG x Tombstone

Also a fun little project im doing as well, doing an 8 main top manifold in a solo cup. One of each strain.

13 Likes

So after spraying CS 2x a day for 2 weeks leading up to flip, Sweet Lavender has shown me balls!! Woop woop!

If things progress well over the next two weeks, ill make a thread for this and sign up sheet for some beans…

Ill probably get some hate for that though…

11 Likes

FritterDawg

Valley Punch

Diamond Cookies

Sticky Icky

15 Likes

4 days after transplant, 3 days after flip and we already have an eager Tombstone male. He got culled, no boys this run. Those roots meant business though, just 4 days from a solocup to the 1 gal and the bottom is covered in roots. Good stuff

15 Likes

Cowboy Cookies looking super good! Im getting a garlicky armpit funk, coupled with some GSC sweetness… makes for an odd funk for sure haha. Im pumped for this bad girl

Also, wrapping up the Sweet Lavenders as well, they will come down tomorrow morning.

Sweet Lavender #1

Sweet Lavender #2

And finally, GodRuntz

17 Likes

that SL #2 looks so damn frosty :snowflake:… it’s all looking really good dude!

2 Likes

Yeah, that #2 is a squishers dream, for real. I need to send some to @Floyd and have him do a real hash run. Lol see whats what with it.

3 Likes