Def-Gardens In High Desert

I would love to make hash from any of those in the pictures. Buds are frosty as F#$% :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

So i had to chop the Cowboy Cookies and the Sweet Lavender today, will chop the GodRuntz tomorrow. I found some baby moth caterpillars on the chopped plants. Im sure they will find the GodRuntz soon eventually, i didnt see anything on it though.

But good news is the plants were close enough to call it ok anyways!

Cowboy Cookies

Sweet Lav #2

The garden looks empty…

11 Likes

fugggg @DefNSmokn , aside from growing some killer looking plants, you take some kickass photos man. i spent a few years as a professional photographer, so i hope you take that as the high praise it’s meant to be.

2 Likes

Garden of weeden! :wink: Next weekends trim party should be fun!

3 Likes

So i was able to get confirmation on the 3 remaining Sweet Lavender x Tombstones are females! As well as “Dreamstone”. Full house of ladies here!

I lost all 3 Tombstones to males…. And one Sweet Lav x Tombstone was male.

11 Likes

An early sample of some Cowboy Cookies!
Delicious bud. Flat out awesome. A very refined diesel/gsc mix that gives me a “royal” type of vibe. Super good!

11 Likes

These Sweet Lavender x Tombstone plants are serious stretchers… i wasnt quite prepared for that. Lol its all good though. Im liking what im seeing!

10 Likes

Man the stretch is REAL on that back one! I even tried to super crop her and she forced herself back up in like 5 minutes, so i just left her. Ill take some better pics at lights on this evening.

13 Likes

Sweet Lavender x (Triangle Kush x Stardawg)

Im having a hard time identifying the smells from these, but im smelling generally a berry cheesecake smell from them… also something slightly sour, but not overpowering.

The Uniform One

The Stretchy One
(I have a clone of this one)

The Subtle One
(Im not sure if theres anything too interesting about this one… just kind of blah.)

Dreamcatcher X Tombstone

Im getting a minty pine smell from her. Im diggin it.

11 Likes

So i have a solo cup bonsai Tombstone f2 ive been growing for a challenge on a different forum, and after all the other seeds popped showed male, i wrote this one off as male. Never got rid of it but didnt show it any love either… so here we are and she is starting to show female! Im pretty stoked bc she smells heavily of bubbling hot rubber. So ive decided to pull from the competition and see if she is worth keeping. Take some clones and flower off whats left. Lol

11 Likes

This big plant is the clear winner of the 3 in flower here. She is LOUD AND THICK, craves light and food, heat tolerant, and very sticky! I swear im getting a berry cheesecake smell from her, she just overpowers the tent with her smell. The others have some sweet smells but are more sour smelling, and nowhere near as loud or heavy.

The mother pheno, Sweet Lavender #1 (Bagseed Lavender x White Widow) (im not a big fan of the Sweet Lavender name, but i really suck at picking names)

The father is Tombstone (Triangle Kush x Stardawg)

17 Likes

So should i offer up a few packs of this strain to people or should I wait and make F2s or a BX before sending out some seeds?

4 Likes

Im debating on offering some on the free seeds thread

4 Likes

You do what you wanna do as peeps here will take/horde seeds whether they need or actually use them… So if you want to put some work in then you know.

6 Likes

Yeah that is very true, i guess ill mainly rely on myself for testing lol.

4 Likes

You could just offer up here in your own thread and fellow members who follow would have a higher likely hood of running your seeds vs say anyone in the free seeds thread at least in my experience even if the ratio is lent ever so slightly the one way.

There will be takers regardless as those are some nice looking plants.

6 Likes

Thats probably the best idea @Mr.Sparkle. Thanks.

So on that note, if i offered 3 packs of 10 of these Sweet Lavender x Tombstones would there be any takers here?

4 Likes

Well I wouldn’t say “no”…

2 Likes

For sure @middleman! DM me an addy and ill get these on their way to you!

3 Likes

That cross sounds great love ww not the best terps on it but super relaxing stone grew some 2 runs ago had a more airy sativa Brazilian leaner and one dense popcorn nugs South Indian leaner was super frosty and anything with tk I’m sure packs a punch @DefNSmokn

3 Likes