Def-Gardens In High Desert

love reading through your journal @DefNSmokn, even if i don’t comment much. i would say you don’t necessarily have to rely on yourself for testing. now that i’m getting growing, i can totally see being able and interested in testing some of your work in the future. i think it would just be letting people know and setting expectations. i agree that posting about it here or in its own thread would be a good idea, sort of like copa genetics has their testing thread.

i don’t want to grab your seeds just to put them in storage, so i’ll pass on your seed offer for now. but i appreciate what you’re doing! don’t think we’re not watching or interested. keep doing what you’re doing!

3 Likes

maybe @AzSeaindooin420 would be interested in these seeds. he’s a seed hoe and can’t hardly say no. but at least you know he’ll probably pop them!

3 Likes

I have a pack for you if you want! The Tombstone females ive flowered and smoked were very potent, heavy behind the eyes stone. This Sweet Lavender is a fairly balanced hybrid, with strong terps and heavy trichomes. Smooth, clean earthy sweet flavor when smoked. I enjoy it. But im thinking she crosses pretty good. Ive attempted to reverse her twice with different forms of CS with no success. I will try sts or EXE next.

5 Likes

I think I threw @AzSeaindooin420 a pack of these a little while back? I cant remember off the top of my head.

But you just let me know @highminwin when youre ready for a pack and ill get some sent your way haha. Thanks for the kind words of encouragement!

4 Likes

Well ur def right about being a seed hoe haha my garden is all lined up for the season though so hate to dibs something I can’t touch till next season. Me and @DefNSmokn met up a couple times for seed swapping and smoke sessions actually and think I may have a strain or two going of something from def on my indoor run, wanna say maybe the Cali valley pie maybe?

4 Likes

I bought my sts supplies from here

But I want to try eXe

4 Likes

I think it was the triangle kush x tombstone maybe u tossed me?

2 Likes

I think i only gave you some Tombstone F2 beans, from the citrus leaning mother. Now the citrus wasnt too heavy, it was more like a PineSol with oranges…

2 Likes

Right on, im gonna have to try something different for sure, the exe looks legit imo

3 Likes

Yup that’s what it was, tombstone( triangle kush x stardawg) in my notes

2 Likes

Hey when u starting some more seeds? Got some stuff u may want to check out of some pink/purple pistil phenos cultivars

3 Likes

Im not positive on my next drop, im working on clearing out all my clones and stuff. I was not able to save the Purple Panty clone, i kept getting gunk out of the bottom of the stem. Probably operator error bc thats when i lost my Triangle cuts as well.

But i plan to drop Guerilla Fume by Luckydog, Big Bad Wolf 2.0 by CSI, Tony Greenes GG4 IBL, TopDawg Dirty Taxi F2s, and maybe some Stardawg from Greenpoint. Gonna pick a Guerrilla Fume male and a StarDawg male to keep and make beans with the rest.

6 Likes

Well that’s a bummer on ppd, I still got her chillin, she’s kinda in a rough spot cuz I can’t put her fully out in the greenhouse or she will flower/reveg and she is too big for the indoor rooms so she is on my porch with my porch light on her every night haha might be worth taking another shot. I’ve got 8 or 9 extra ladies this year I’m trying to figure out what to do with from my banana garden, they started from seed under the sun so they should be tuned for the photoperiod to stay in veg outdoor. One of em really tugging at me of bananacane runtz cuz I already up potted it’s sister and claiming the spot but this one self topped itself and has had some goofy leaves here and there(center finger shorter instead of longer) that I really don’t want to cull it and out of room. Another one is @highminwin doc d Ethiopian banana pushing 3 ft tall still in a 3 gallon as well. Also think there’s another lady of the triangle kush x chiquita banana

I still got some wonderdawg seeds kicking around from @THCeed that sounds like the same realm of what ur planning

The one I had in mind for purple pistil phenos
is critical eagle Charlie

IMG_20220604_101201 IMG_20220604_101224 IMG_20220604_101226

13 Likes

Any lady that’s popping trichomes on the underside of the sugar leaves is automatically a winner… :+1: :star_struck:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I am inclined to agree!

2 Likes

That is a gorgeous specimen!!

2 Likes

Sensational thread man! Some killer flowers :ok_hand: that sweet lavender x white widow looks like fire! Great work mate, you put down some dank green brother! Keep it up :100:

1 Like

Just worked my way through the journal! Really cool that you have mastered outdoor growing in az. I spent a few years in Tucson and didn’t think it was an option. You are living the dream with no humidity or caterpillars!

3 Likes

@Cranio and @Greasy thank you guys for the kind words!

I dont know if ive mastered it yet but im learning alot! Haha its easier than i thought in some ways, but mother nature throws some wild curveballs at times! With monsoon season coming up im hoping the rain brings good things!

4 Likes

Sweet Lavender x Tombstone

Trimming this girl should be a breeze.

The other two sisters.

Dreamcatcher x Tombstone

This plant has turned from minty pine to diesel, motor oil, gas, chem and strong pine. Super slick, greasy trichomes. Im really starting to like this one.

17 Likes