Def-Gardens In High Desert

Looking good in here brother

2 Likes

Very nice looking girls ya got there!

2 Likes

Them girls look fabulous! :fire:

2 Likes

What smells are coming off that Sweet Lavender x Tombstone? Looks pretty nice :+1:

2 Likes

@bassman5420 Im getting like a GSC/Gelato-esque sweetness up front, that quickly becomes overpowered by Diesel, old socks, sharp chem notes, and like a plasma cutter fume type of smell. All plants share that general smell, the smaller two are less sweet, more chem/OG. The bigger plant is much sweeter, not as much diesel but more like a sweet OG. Even though I think it looks like a GSC cross. Lol

5 Likes

Aah nice. Sounds like it could be tasty indeed :+1:

2 Likes

Im gonna have to look back to figure out what week we are in but i think its somewhere in the midst of week 8.

Big Sweet Lav x Tombstone.

“The Blah pheno” is turning out to look/smell pretty nice actually!

The “Uniform Pheno” is least impressive, squat for yield but shes almost done.

Family portrait.

13 Likes

Diamond Cookies, smells ALOT like Triangle Kush. Im stoked for this plant.

Dreamcatcher

Valley Punch (left) FritterDawg (right)

Sticky Icky

Defs Outdoor Garden 2022

20 Likes

dammit @DefNSmokn, i’m outta likes yet again, but i’m loving the look of all that you got going on! your ladies are looking so frosty right now! i’m seeing a nice hint of frost on one of my own ladies, so it’s got me excited with anticipation. which plant are you most excited by right now?

also really liking the look of your outdoors. it’s part burning man, part mad max, but all lifted and gifted! all of your outdoor plants are looking hella good.

1 Like

Wow! Beautiful! Your ladies look outstanding!
Great job! @DefNSmokn :green_heart::v:

1 Like

Hahaha Mad Max and Burning Man! I love it! Thanks for the kind words! Indoors im pumped for the big stretchy pheno of Sweet Lav, and the Diamond Cookies for outdoors for sure.

1 Like

Thanks @Bobgrows!!

1 Like

Dude! Those outdoor plants are gonna be massive by the time they’re finished. Probably gonna have to remove that shade cloth. Or buy some stilts or something. Maybe a crane… haha.

3 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 has all of the cranes rented in the arizona area for the next few months. he needs them for the monsters in his greenhouse. there are lumberjacks camping outside his place waiting for his harvest season. @DefNSmokn also be killing it though, i’m so jelly.

i’m actually amazed by the slew of amazing arizona growers. they’re keeping it down in the desert, tending to little mini oases of marijuana where we can whet our parched lungs while traveling through that hot hell hole they call home. it’s not so bad they say, only 115degrees tomorra.

5 Likes

Hahaha im fine with taking the shade cloth off if i have to. A crane hahaha! That would be nice. Some scaffolding maybe

1 Like

Im glad im in the higher elevations, further north as well. Them 115 temps can suck it hahahaha

2 Likes

Rooted a cut of Pebblepusher and slapped mom from a 1 gal of coco into a 15 gal of Organic soil. We will see if takes transition to outdoors well or not.

A little Cement Shoes clone in flower

Some Sweet Lav x Tombstone pics, maybe we will chop them next weekend? They were flipped on May 1st, so they just finished 8 full weeks of flower today. Week 9 starts tomorrow

20 Likes

Damn those girls are getting chonky

2 Likes

Yeah they are some good weight bearers, all their branches are flopping pretty good. Probably be a good candidate for topping and training lol.

2 Likes

Wow! Really nice! :smiley:

3 Likes