Def-Gardens In High Desert

Looking really good @DefNSmokn

4 Likes

Awe shucks!!! Thank you guys!! 🥹

1 Like

Going for a slightly different update right here, but I had acquired a pack of Vortex by Subcool TGA, and wanted somebody who had experience atleast growing subcool strains, if not Vortex itself to seed run them. After trying on here to no avail, i reached out to some very excellent growers from a separate forum, and found a fantastic grower with Subcool grow history. I will attempt to update us on the run via pics of his updates. The plan is for him to make seeds, keep a handful and send me back the rest. Which i will then pass out here, on OG. So to quickly, and roughly, bring you giys up to speed, here we go…

So it seems we should plan for some fem Vortex seeds!? And maybe a cross or so? Should be interesting to see what comes up.

13 Likes

I haven’t grown Vortex before, but I have smoked it. It’s pretty good. Not AMAZING or anything, but I’d smoke it again.

That’s weird about that one plant that stopped growing a top. I had a plant do that a while back, where everything kinda “fused” together at the second or third node. Saw another grow a while back where one of the plants did the same thing, I wonder what that’s about.

6 Likes

My guess is there was a critical error in the meristem development causing it to terminate (or just stop)…

I haven’t had one - yet but I’m sure I will - sooner or later… :grin:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

What’s the lineage on the Purple Hawaiian Haze?? Also Dragon’s Blood Hashplant and Chocolope are both on my genetics wishlist so excited to see some progress on them! Happy growing hope it all goes great

2 Likes

Im not sure on the lineage of that actually, i can ask.

Uniform Pheno

“Not so Blah” pheno

Stretchy pheno

Everybody is falling over, the Dreamcatcher x Tombstone is stinking out the tent with its its fuel smell, but she needs another week at least, still got some clear trichs.

The gang

20 Likes

Looks like you rolled em in glass beads! :+1:

Is the chocolope the AKBB f4, or old dna f1s? Or something else?

4 Likes

The chocolope, Purple Hawaiin Haze, and Dragonsblood are being grown by a buddy, who is seedrunning the Vortex. Im not sure of the lineage of any them.

6 Likes

I really need to get a pack of that chocolope from Ak I grew chocolope back in 2010 or 11 was some super nice smoke

5 Likes

Beautiful plants real nice frost :grin:

2 Likes

Ah ok, that makes sense.
Amazing the info I could have gotten if I read more carefully haha :+1:

2 Likes

Im trying to get RAP to come over here and join us on OG, but im not having much luck lol. Ive asked about his Chocolope and will report back when i hear. He hold some very nice cuts and plants and has been doing this for quite a long time. Hopefully he makes an appearance here one day

6 Likes

We are all stoners down here

6 Likes

Looks like it snowed on your plants! Cold snap in AZ? :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello @DefNSmokn i hope this helps…
RAP RAP RAP wait… that’s beatle juice. I hope RAP shows up today to help OverGrow the world.

Have a great day either way. Be good to yourself.

5 Likes

Its always cold snappin in the grow house lol! Thanks for the kind words @Oheeeoh!

2 Likes

Hahaha! Im glad to see you stopping by! I hope he shows today as well! Thank you, and you be sure treat yourself anyway you can, as well! Have a good one!

1 Like

Lookin tasty as usual :+1: :nerd_face: :+1:

1 Like