Def-Gardens In High Desert

Stretchy pheno of Sweet Lav x Tombstone had an issue. My humidity has been higher than normal due to running the swamp cooler in the veg room, its picking up the flower room by an extra 10% or so and it wrecked the monster bud on top of the stretchy pheno. :sob:

First time ever having bud rot. Damn. The buds are ridiculously dense on this plant.

So here they are, with headless Stretchy. Lol 10 weeks

Stretchy pheno

The not so Blah pheno… is turning into a show stopper.

I ended up chopping Uniform pheno about 5 days ago.

Ended up acquiring a press through a trade, and pressed some Uniform Pheno.

21 Likes

Nooooo! That thing was doing so good. Always sad to see some rot form…

3 Likes

Yeah, but ive got a clone. Ill try again this winter. Lol

2 Likes

Went ahead and chopped the two remaining Sweet Lavender x Tombstone plants, and left a few buds on the not so blah pheno hoping for a reveg. I believe i have a clone of her but i didnt mark it sooo heres to hoping reveg takes.

17 Likes

You got some seriously great frost on those plants, can’t believe you got the bud rot out in the desert though, that was a shame :+1:

1 Like

Thanks! And yes i was a little perplexed as well, and it gives me more desire to get out of these tents and just open flower in the room… but i dont have the lights for that yet. One day soon though.

1 Like

So about 2 weeks or so ago, i had noticed what seems like rabbit damage on Sticky Icky and Valley Punch. Lost a couple branches and the outer armor about 12” up the plants. Bring us to last weekend and i noticed a decline in her health and very quickly she up and died. I wonder if the rabbit damage didnt let some disease in and ravage her?

So i dug the whole out a bit and replaced Sticky Icky with a Sweet Lavender plant… hopefully i blocked the area off from any more rabbit issues. Sucker ate my green beans as well. Dang cats and dogs Dont even care any more, must be too hot lol. Oh well, such is life.

Diamond Cookies

Dreamcatcher

Valley Punch and FritterDawg

White Widow, tested at 24% thc in Illinois. Interesting lol

And Pebblepusher

19 Likes

Vortex update, just waiting to take clones.

11 Likes

damn, that poor plant! she was doing so well too! are these wild rabbits you have running around, or do you keep pet rabbits?

3 Likes

Definitely wild, i despise rabbits lol. They are so slim, skinny here in the desert that they can squeeze through 2”x4” wire fencing… twice, to get to these plants.

Wait… you live in the desert as well right? @highminwin

4 Likes

no, i’m southern california. pretty decent weather out here, the summers aren’t too bad. not as much rainfall as i would like though. but i’m not sure how climate change is gonna shift things. i’m thinking canada will be the place to be in the next few decades.

if only you can catch and raise them rabbits. they poop supposed to be real good for your plants! what if you grew some companion decoy plants for the rabbits?

3 Likes

Stretchy pheno. Im getting a kind of cake and og smell and taste from her. Pretty potent, stoney, but euphoric. One small bowl has me kicked back in the chair watching a movie, not feeling very motivated to do much lol.

The Uniform pheno, im getting a lot of Lavender from this one. Smells incredible, tastes like sweet, earthy, floral goodness. Nice cloudnine floating high, kind of chatty, but makes me sleepy after a couple hours.

Not so Blah pheno, this one is my favorite i think. I get a sweet purple kush taste, with a little chem in there. Very purple, very kushy. Probably the most potent of the 3 phenos, very goofy and giggly, stoney buzz.

Im going to f2 both the Not so Blah and stretchy pheno… see what comes from them. I did happen to collect about 10 seeds from each of these plants, which were pollinated with Tombstone, making a BX. I didnt mean to, but pollen does what pollen does.

18 Likes

Very nice! Looking and sounding mighty tasty :drooling_face:

1 Like

They are for sure tasty. Im kind of surprised to see the Sweet Lav show as much genetically, as she did. Glad its not being dominated by diesel terps.

2 Likes

This plant, on the other hand, smells like your being waterboarded with kerosene, diesel, and gas… terps are incredibly strong… nose burning, almost makes your eyes water. Just over 11 weeks, didnt look near ready about 5 days ago… ill scope her again tonight.

20 Likes

Damn what a beast. Almost burning my eyes from here lol.

1 Like

Those are Niiiiice!!! :+1: :blush:

1 Like

Vortex Update

14 Likes

So its been 2.5 weeks since i updated my outdoor.

Dreamcatcher

White Widow (plant is much bigger than this pic shows. Bad angle lol)

FritterDawg

Diamond Cookies (well into flower now. Sweet.)

Pebblepusher

Lil ol Sweet Lavender

Aaaaand had a Greenpoint fem continuously show herm from seed and clone, so shes trashed.
Sticky Icky, could be breeder, could be the GG4. Idk. Its gone though.

Heres the tent now, FritterDawg on left, Dreamcatcher clone in back and Cement Shoes S1 on right.

21 Likes

All looking really good Def!! :v::green_heart:

2 Likes