Def-Gardens In High Desert

Thanks @Bobgrows!

1 Like

:sun_behind_small_cloud: Looking good! :sun_with_face:

I have some GPS sticky ickys maybe I should run them for herm testing. :smiley:

3 Likes

Ive seen a few people run Sticky Icky, and not have issues with it. I just got unlucky. It is killer smoke though.

5 Likes

All looking good man, going to get a lot of bud from those :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, yeah i hope to get a little stash built up. Lol

1 Like

GDP from @Hydro921 coming down.

24 Likes

Since GDP is out of the tent, i moved the three plants (Dreamcatcher, FritterDawg (keeper), and Cement Shoes) into the GDPs spot. Lol its a full house now.

20 Likes

Wow @DefNSmokn !! Some beautiful plants! The GDP looks dense & solid with a nice bit of purple to it!

Is that a breeding from @Hydro921 ? Or simply a gift? Either way it’s a gift! Lol Beautiful!!

☆DJSF

6 Likes

You did an awesome job on that!!!

3 Likes

I have a 1000 seeds of gdp still.
If you want some just let me know

9 Likes

Would you consider trading for a pack of them it’s my sister’s favorite strain would love to grow some out for her @Hydro921 and garden is looking proper that gdp came out looking killer as all your plants good stuff @DefNSmokn

5 Likes

DM your address and I’ll get some your way

5 Likes

Thanks man, and thanks for beans that birthed her! Haha shes gonna stick around for a bit.

6 Likes

Yeah she probably would have had more purple if it wasnt so dang warm here. It is very dense, and very sticky. Very very strong smell, maybe one of the strongest smelling plants ive grown, smells very similar to the Juicy Fruit gum.

7 Likes

I have something ready for you and 2 more strains drying

4 Likes

VORTEX UPDATE

14 Likes

!Seed drop!

3 - GG4 RIL by Tony Green’s Tortured Beans
4 - Big Bad Wolf 2.0 by CSI: Humboldt
7 - Guerilla Fume by Lucky Dog Seed Co.

20 Likes

A rough monsoon blew through yesterday… wrecked my garden. Blew all the plants over, laying on the ground kind of shit. I was wondering if i was going to cry…

But it turns out only one plant broke, the rest were ok, just layed all the way down on the ground…
Im blown away at how strong these plants are.

Heres a video of after repairs.

The split stem repair job, 2 aloe vera leafs split down the middle and wrapped around the wound, then taped. Call it good.

23 Likes

Greenpoint tester tent hermed on me so i tossed them and threw in a FritterDawg keeper, and 2 Valley Punch clones for now.

Ive also dropped 2 Scotts OG from Rare Dankness, and 3 Dank Zappa’s. Party time!

24 Likes

Ayooo. Good to see more drops!

2 Likes