Def-Gardens In High Desert

It’s amazing the beating these plants can take and then bounce right back…

Cheers
G

8 Likes

It really is! Very resilient!

6 Likes

Glad you where able to fix her up I lost a 5 foot plant to a storm one of two I had going a few weeks ago to some crazy monsoon winds almost shed a tear :sweat_smile: got one holding strong though started budding a few weeks ago have heard decent things about rare Dankness gear what’s Scott’s og lineage?

9 Likes

Scotts OG is Triangle Kush X Rare Dankness #1.

Rare Dankness #1 is Ghost OG x Triangle Kush x (unknown chem pollen)

It should be some pure heat.

8 Likes

Oh sounds like some heat stoked to see what comes of those :+1:

4 Likes

I think Rare Dankeness #1 is itself a TK BX2, crossed to TK again to make Scott’s OG. So I think Scott’s OG is a Triangle Kush BX3 :thinking:

4 Likes

Im not entirely sure what to make of it. Lol

This is according to seed finder

Seems like its a TKbx of some sort

4 Likes

Noooooo! Damn that is rough, nature being a bitch…

4 Likes

Both Scotts OG are up and so is one Dank Zappa, the other two are making their way, and should be up tomorrow morning.

The whole baby group this run minus the two other Dank Zaps.

I will probably start a thread for this grow.

18 Likes

Some healthy looking seedlings you have there @DefNSmokn ! Great work! I will keep my eyes peeled for a new thread! Thanks for sharing! :v::sunglasses::green_heart::seedling:

☆DJSF

3 Likes

If you do and you remember, can you tag me, please? I’ve got a pack of the Scott’s and some of those Zappa f2’s, too haha, pretty curious to see how they turn out for you.

2 Likes

For sure, ill tag you when i start one.

2 Likes

Pebblepusher pistils starting to turn pink outdoors. :star_struck:

18 Likes

Ive got a G13 White Lavender, (real deal G13) vegging to compare compare to my Sweet Lavender, and maybe make a cross or two.

The veg/seedling area. gooey Glue clones going to flower soon on the left, babies in the middle, Dreamcatcher reveg bottom middle, and White Lavender top right, and 2 Sweet Lavender X Tombstone (stretchy) clones underneath her.

Sweet Lavender x Tombstone (stretchy) just hit flower tonight.

Which rounds this tent up to a full house now.

The mailman should be dropping off something of extreme excitement next week, hopefully. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

she is going to be beautiful! i love the extra pop that outdoors brings. i get lots of pink and purples that dont come out indoor

3 Likes

Yeah ive noticed alot of different expression differences when running a plant indoors/outdoors. Pretty exciting!

4 Likes

The G13 White Lavender at about 4 weeks above ground. Topped her at the 10th node. Shes not even 12” tall yet.

20 Likes

VORTEX UPDATE

14 Likes

Follow up Vortex update. Lol

Its about to go down. Should make for plenty of beans!

16 Likes

This G13 White Lavender smells amazing, messing around under the canopy and my fingers pulled out a floral, skunk shit smell that im in love with atm. Haha nice indica dominant plant. Im super excited for this one!

Sweet Lavender moving out of the tent to 48 dark.

A little guttation on her…

Same pheno outdoors right now. Definitely seems like she will yield MUCH better outdoors than in. Twice as many budsites and they are a good bigger. Im stoked, as long as the Fckin caterpillars stay off her. I found a few on her today, and a couple on Pebblepusher. I guess i should be spraying BT once a week now. So, once a week she shall get. Fuck you caterpillars.

Pebblepusher is showing off her beautiful pink pistils now.

22 Likes