Damn that thing is super frosty! :metal:

3 Likes

That’s good shows your brix are high which is what you want :+1:

4 Likes

! Vortex Update !

15 Likes

!Another Vortex Update!

12 Likes

They all look good, but that Vortex B is calling me.

2 Likes

Day 57 of a tombstone f2 made and gifted by @DefNSmokn. She’s very fragrant and smells so much like wet pepper very close to the finish line.

16 Likes

You did an AWESOME job on her dude! Thanks for the feedback and congrats on the beaut! @Rhai88 :fire::fire::fire::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

B is an awfully purty plant isnt it? Lol

If i remember correct, he should be about to put the reversal plant in with the clones very soon.

But this cross with DragonsBlood Hashplant should be pretty interesting

3 Likes

Pebblepusher

FritterDawg (from seed, no clones) smells piney, gassy. Very appealing.

White Widow

Heres a video of the garden from a few days ago.

First plant is a Pebblepusher x Gluesniffer fem. Only seed i had. I took no clones either.

2nd is Pebblepusher, 3rd is Diamond Cookies, 4th is Dreamcatcher, 5th is Valley Punch, 6th is FritterDawg, 7th is Sweet Lavender and 8th is White Widow.

Going to start chopping on Oct. 1st most likely.

20 Likes

! Vortex Update !

14 Likes

White Widow outdoor

Sweet Lavender outdoor

Washing them up in the growhouse bathroom. Sweet Lavender on leftX half of the White Widow on right.

Whole White Widow in the tub.

Dirty ass water afterwards.

Will chop Dreamcatcher tomorrow most likely, sun is up now and im out of hanging space until i get another rack put up.

Christmas aint got shit on harvest season! Lol

Peace and love ya guys!

24 Likes

It always amazes me the amount of dirt and stuff that comes off the plant when washed, better in the water than your lungs :+1:

6 Likes

My thoughts exactly! Besides, who wants a 2 month old dead spider popping out of their buds anyways? Lol

5 Likes

F’ing gorgeous bro! So nice to see some kick-ass outdoor buds! :+1: :+1: :+1:
:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

End product of @DefNSmokn Tomstone F2… Also dusted some of this Tombstone with @NugLifeFarms420 BamBam male pollen I collected. Male was a winner as so was the female TS. Can’t wait to grow some of these out.

18 Likes

Looking good, brother… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Very nice!!! Have you smoked any yet? I know you said it was pure pepper terps in flower yeah?

She looks excellent!! Well done!

1 Like

Valley Punch, early test subject. All gas smell, very og smelling.

Fritter Dawg (no clones, gonna shoot for a reveg…)
Smells like pine, fuel, and like something else that i cant quite place, kind of sour and weird smelling… looks amazing. Trichome pic was a few days ago.

Pebblepusher is coming down in the am.

21 Likes

Nah gonna let her cure for a couple weeks and give her a proper test. Ill send you home with some of this action and seeds next time you’re in my neck of the woods.

3 Likes

Valley Punch outdoor
Smells and tastes very gassy. Excellent smoke

FritterDawg outdoor
Jury is still out terp/smoke report. Smelled piny, skunky, gassy while growing.

Dreamcatcher

Pretty good smoke, not a keeper but i got over 4lbs from this one harvested. So ill have plenty to go around for awhile. Nice relaxing, euphoric head high before settling into a deep couch lock relaxation. Makes for good sleeps.

I dont have any pics of white widow lol. Oops. Ill get some for next update.

Also, Pebblepusher was just chopped so ill have pics in about a week

25 Likes