Def-Gardens In High Desert

! Vortex Update !

He believes he stopped spraying CS too soon, so he is prepping a second CS fem run now.

Getting lots of stinky smells from them, he says think “harbor freight”.

He did manage to make some Vortex x DragonsBlood Hashplant beans so i bet those will be cool at the least!

I will end up getting some snips/clones of these two female vortexs as well, eventually.

Sorry it didnt go as planned for now. Hopefully something comes up with the other Vortex run being planned.

13 Likes

nice harvest!!! looks like some incredible smoke :fire: :fire:

1 Like

@Oheeeoh is growing a beautiful Tombstone over here! Its looking awesome!!!

4 Likes

@Olcoot is growing some FritterDawg F2s and they are looking excellent at the moment!

Copy/pasted the pics another source.

Happy lookin plants!!

16 Likes

Tombstone f2s by defnsmokin 8 weeks + 1 day the back wall of the tent these are the lower buds. :grin:

17 Likes

@Oheeeoh
Oh yeah!!! Very nice!!! Gigantic nugs and almost no leaves! Looks like a winner winner chicken dinner to me!

When i get to making F3s, thats the pheno that im looking to progress. It should smell like rubber/oil/fuel, atleast thats what im hoping for lol.

2 Likes

Just a heads up for y’all planning on growing out the tombstone f2s: buy those yoyo things that tie the branches to the top of the tent for support.

I’ve never grown out a plant that got so floppy/top heavy before.

1. I’ll be growing these again
    and…
  2. I’ll be buying some plant yoyos before next run
    :sunglasses:
11 Likes

Heya how’d these go, got a link? i grew DC, have pack tombstone, grew gdp from seed, grew cream n cheese…so small world.

1 Like

damn i missed a lot already in F2 lol

2 Likes

Shit im sorry its taken me a month to reply, but yeah those babies are in F2 and i intent to hunt them in the new year, and i intend to hunt all of my crosses in this coming new year.

But the Tombstone holds a special place near and dear to my heart, its so frickin loud, atleast the pheno i like is, like steamy hot rubber fresh off the press, not burnt, all through veg the plant reeks of rubber and all through flower until the end where a pungent diesel smell comes out. Mixing the hot rubber and fuely/diesely terps make for a nasty smell, but a sweet-ish taste. Immediately the buzz hits behind the eyes after the first toke, and gradually grows heavier weighing your eyelids down… theres a weird form of motivation to do something after a little while, but im usually pretty stoned and deep in lost, ridiculous thoughts so i end up just sitting there slack jawed and gigglin to myself.

15 Likes

So i no longer grow in coco… for now anyways. Im in all organic soil because its easier with my work schedule. Just the way it is.

Greenpoint Diamond Cookies, way sweeter inside than outside. She was all gas outside, barely any cookies smell. Indoors, she more cookies. Meh.
Probably gonna be killer smoke though. The white residue is over spray from a calcium foliar.

Flower house 1 is lookin good. We got Scotts OG, Guerrilla Fume, BigBadWolf2.0, Valley Punch, GG4 RIL, and the finishing up Diamond Cookies.

Wolf Pit (Big Bad Wolf 2.0 clones 1-4 in a 15 gal pot.
Hunting the keeper.

Flower house 2 is just a couple days into flower!

In here we have some Dank Zappas, some Gooey Glues, FritterDawg (Keeper apple pheno), Triangle Kush, White Widow, MAC, Butterpeelz, Gran Champagne, and Gooey Glue x Guerrilla Fume. I may be forgetting one… its busy in here, i know. :grimacing:

22 Likes

He’s not joking, mine was kinda airy but man the smell. Skunky, Lime, and Gas all the way, made my mouth water every time I got a wiff. Definitely going to be hunting the rest and making F3’s.

4 Likes

Vortex Update! (Its been awhile!)

Attempt 2 at CS reversal is almost coming to fruition!

(Couple days ago)

Hopefully he gets pollen to drop this time! I have faith he will!

This kind gentleman has sent me a few seeds he made during the process.

As well as some sample Vortex buds!!! :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

Funky linoleum and a hint citrus/mango terps.

Bong rip the mango comes out a little more but accompanied by a funky mouth coating taste. Really really good smoke.

20 Likes

Guerrilla Fume and Scotts OG

Valley Punch, this plant is stinking harrrrrrrd.

GG4 RIL

Diamond Cookies, im getting sweet/floral terps from her. Lightly gassy.

19 Likes

The other tent…

Dank Zappas, i think they are all female. And the one Gooey Fume, looking possibly male.

Scotts OG

Triangle Kush

Everybody else, lol

21 Likes

Looking like an expensive well maintained artificial jungle in there! Nice :+1: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Mind blowing stuff you got going on!!
:flushed::grinning::+1:

2 Likes

I don’t really have enough going r.n. so I’ll just spam Mike’s thread with my pictures. :blush:

This is a GG#4 Clone that was gifted to me by @DefNSmokn . One strain I always said I’d grow if I got a chance was GG#4. So the plan is to fill the whole tent up with one plant in a 3.9gal autopot.

She’s about 3 weeks since gifted but when I got her she was in a solo cup.

7 Likes

Nice! I want to try some bud from some of these elite cuts at some point, see what all the talk is about. I’ve never smoked any “elite” cannabis. Last time i was a daily “head” was like 2005 & weed came with no trichomes. Is the high/experience from one of these cuts (if grown properly) 2x, 10x. 25x or 100x better than other random weed?

2 Likes

The way I look at it, almost any decent weed will get you high. I think the people that try harder mainly just hope to get certain tastes or smells from their bud. I just want to grow the best weed I can and learn something new every time.

2 Likes