Def-Gardens In High Desert

not sure what specifically youre looking for but a lot of those “elite” cuts are fairly widely distributed. ive got a bunch of pcg gear if you would be interested in trading for postage.

3 Likes

My new favorite plant atm. Lol

Valley Punch - SFVOG x Purple Punch

Scotts OG #1 smells similar to #2 that i ran earlier. Citrusy/mango/tangerine terps.

21 Likes

Guerrilla Fume #4 smells very strongly of gassy pine.

Big Bad Wolf 2.0 #4

Diamond Cookies. She will probably come down next weekend.

GG4 RIL, i gotta do a better job growing her next time. Super frosty, very chem/glue smelling with that slight sweet touch on the back end. I accidentally let her go just a bit too long without a drink, her fans were pretty limp. We will see how she is tomorrow.

Valley Punch with a couple weeks left.

Testing one of my recent pollen chucks.
Gooey Glue x Guerrilla Fume

30 Likes

Gave Triangle Kush a little leaf trim.

Potential Gooey Glue keeper, #2. Lots of smell already.

Ive got this little MAC clone here, i wonder if should hit her with some pollen or not. Ive got Tombstone, GG4RIL, and Guerrilla Fume pollen. Hmmmm

21 Likes

Puttin this christmas present to work for the first time. @Floyd do i let it set out uncovered for a couple days to dry?

24 Likes

Chop up finely with knife//gently press patties as thin as possible and stick in freezer to dry for a week or so
Check @JoeCrowe hash thread to learn all the tricks

6 Likes

What he said. But I find it takes longer than a week. At least in my freezer.

4 Likes

So after reading through a few threads, and per advice above, ive chopped up my chunks and got them in the freezer for now. I have another 3/4 lb or more to wash. I might do it today if i have time or just wait until next weekend.

20 Likes

It’s best if you use fresh green buds that are frozen. You won’t be able to make live extracts from dried buds.

2 Likes

@JoeCrowe Yeah i understand that. This is just curing overstock from fall outdoor harvest that will never get smoked. I do intend to freeze my harvests next year for live rosin.

Just getting my feet wet with this whole game.

7 Likes

4 days later, pulled her out chopped her up a bit more. Not there yet. I did try a test sample though, very floral with a little bit of kushiness.

21 Likes

Looks good!

2 Likes

If you have a rosin press, that stuff would definitely crank out some lovely low temp rosin. Doesn’t look like much plant material at all from here!

2 Likes

I do have a 7ton dulytek press. What temp would you suggest? Ive only pressed flower before at around 170-190 degrees.

3 Likes

I used 140F/64C when I pressed the hash from pre-dried flowers. I actually left the hash in the bag on the parchment in the machine as it warmed up. I use a really low temperature, but that tip was from a Legend.

2 Likes

Not using a scale, i threw a couple grams of hash into a 160 micron bag (not knowing what im doing so if im doing something dumb, feel free to call me out lol) i set her up on the plates as it warmed to 140f, applied pressure for maybe 6 minutes. First pull.

Second pull significantly less.

Hits like bus though, tastes amazing! Sweet, floral, and a mild fuel taste. Nice head buzz, stoney eyes.

Does it look ok?

16 Likes

Does it look ok ROFLMAO Welcome in my rig any day brother.

6 Likes

Lololol ok just makin sure it wasnt lookin wrong.

5 Likes

160 microns is pretty large for hash. I usually use a 25 or 37 micron bag for hash.

8 Likes

It’ll definitely filter out those few fibers I see in the rosin if you use a finer mesh. I always use 25μm.

6 Likes