Def-Gardens In High Desert

I got some more bags coming in the mail. Ill use the smaller microns for pressing.

I did make a few hash balls from a Dreamcatcher wash. I havent weighed them yet, ill do that today.

19 Likes

Plant pics

TK

Dank Zappa 2 & 3

ButterPeelz

MAC

Gran Champagne

GG4ril

Valley Punch

BBW 1,2,3,and 4 (in order) ((yes i see the issue, lol))

25 Likes

Thanks @DefNSmokn for the beautiful pictures! Looking gorgeous! K+++

:green_heart::sunglasses::v:

☆DJSF

6 Likes

Looking gorgeous brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Guerrilla Fume 2 ending her run with us with a gorgeous senescence fade. Very nice trich coverage as well, smells very OG. Nice stuff, but not number 4. Lol

Im having a hard time picking between these two Gooey Glue’s on which one to keep. The wife really likes them, so i need to pick 1.

Gooey Glue 2

Gooey Glue 5

29 Likes

Total newb here but #2 is calling out to me :+1:
5 seems perky but #2 just has a certain je ne sais quoi

3 Likes

Yeah Number 2 is kind of the favorite i think. Its a little leafier than the other but it yields better for sure.

4 Likes

I think I need to drive up the hill and inspect them myself! lol they both look really good man! Hard decision you have on your hands there but you know what they say… happy wife happy life right? let her pick! :wink:

3 Likes

Looking great man :fire:

3 Likes

Totally killing it Def!
Fabulous looking plants my friend! :green_heart::v:

4 Likes

Most plants in here are underfed, supplementing with teas til harvest. Going to work on that next grow.

Gooey Glue

Gooey Glue X Guerrilla Fume

ButterPeelz by Fresh Coast Seeds (OGKB pheno)

TK

Gran Champagne by Twenty20Mendo

So I made one 15 gal fabric, two 10 gal nursery pots, and one 7.5 gal of amended soil. Start vegging a TK, BBW, MAC, and Guerrilla Fume in a couple weeks.

24 Likes

Come on join the sohum train lol

1 Like

Bringing old Pebblepusher out of hibernation. I miss her ridiculous soaking wet diesel smell.

Blueberry Blast

Scotts OG (not keeper)

Gooey Glue number 2, smells like kush and grapefruit, maybe?

30 Likes

Gooey Glue x Guerrilla Fume, not crazy stinky, but smells like fuel/oily rag/machine shop.

Blueberry Blast has been pollinated with Guerrilla Fume.

Tossing around ideas for a name like Blueberry Chem? Chem-berry? 91 Blueberries?
Maybe wait and pop a few and see what general terps are… go from there lol

18 Likes

“Blue Guevara”

Guevara was a Guerrilla who blasted things. Couldn’t work a Fume analogy in for ya. Far as I can tell names not taken :+1:

2 Likes

Glue Fumes? lol!

2 Likes

Blurry chem…

1 Like

BlueBerry Blast pollination looks successful!

I think ive come to rest on BleuBerry Chem for the name of this cross, continuing the french “Fumé” twist on things.

22 Likes

I almost ordered some of that yesterday

2 Likes

Dropped half each slip of your BBW2xFume and GFf2s into some water with a little H2O2

Got 2 with tails on the GFf2s in less than 12 hours!!

7 Likes