Def-Gardens In High Desert

Awesome!!! Keep us updated if you can! Or tag me in the journal if you make one!

2 Likes

Moved MAC, ButterPeelz, FritterDawg, Scotts OG, and Guerrilla Fume into the other flower tent to finish another week or so. Chopped the Dank Zappas, and the last Gooey Glue.

MAC

ButterPeelz

FritterDawg

Scotts OG

Gooey Glue x Guerrilla Fume

Chopped Dank Zappas

Chopped Gooey Glue (I really like this one)

In the newly emptied tent, I tossed in Big Bad Wolf, Guerrilla Fume, Triangle, MAC, and GG4. I think im gonna veg them for another 2 weeks then flip. Idk, maybe ill just let them flip now.

24 Likes

Outstanding!!
I can smell them from here!:wink::+1:

2 Likes

How do you get your plants so damn frosty :cold_face:

3 Likes

Chopped down MAC and FritterDawg tonight, as well as ButterPeelz.

MAC

FritterDawg

Gooey Glue x Guerrilla Fume needs another week or two. Geesh.

Also, pollinated a branch of Blueberry Blast with some Blueberry Diesel pollen from @Rhai88. One branch with Blueberry Diesel, and the other from last week with Guerrilla Fume. Maybe theres something cool in those?

30 Likes

I’m excited for those beans! Garden is looking excellent my friend!

That sticker is looking pretty fresh in that garden as well! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hahaha hell yeah brother! The slaps are awesome! I got some of the other stickers in my other tent, ill get a plant pic with it soon. Lol

5 Likes

Chopped keeper Scotts OG tonight.

24 Likes

Im thinking a few more days for Gooey Glue x Guerrilla Fume…

19 Likes

I’m cutting little fritter down in probably another week

2 Likes

What is going on in that 4th pic? Second to last… looks like webbing, mold/fungus, or the biggest cystolithic trichomes I’ve ever seen :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I thought it was the trichomes sticking together. I dont believe its mold. :eyes:

4 Likes

Sweet! I chopped mine down the other day. She smells awesome!

17 Likes

Yeah could totally be that. I wouldn’t think mold either just not seen that before :sweat_smile: they look glorious!

4 Likes

Yea #4 looks like cheese stringing as you lift a piece of pizza. Only with trichomes, crazy.

Awesome buds!

2 Likes

Triangle Kush x Tombstone

14 Likes

Looks awesome @DefNSmokn :call_me_hand:

That fritterdawg looks like it came out amazing. Those buds look chunky as hell :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Great thread so far. Really digging it. That MAC and Scotts OG looked amazing.

1 Like

Hey @DefNSmokn here’s a little piece of lil fritter fresh out the dryer

Definitely smokes better than the first one fresh out the dryer. More pronounced sweetness of some sort. I’m sure they need time but based off first impressions this one is way better and even pleasant to smoke dry

14 Likes

Those flowers look amazing

1 Like