Def-Gardens In High Desert

Thanks brother

Noice!!! She looks super frosty!!!

4 Likes

Flipped this tent a few nights ago. Top left going clockwise, Big Bad Wolf, Guerrilla Fume, MAC, GG4, and TK.

These girls are in like week 4, or so.

Pebblepusher

G13 White Lavender

Blueberry Blast

18 Likes

Frosty indeed thanks again…how’s that pebblepusher? It caught my eye a few times in the RA

2 Likes

I love Pebblepusher, this is a clone ive kept for a couple years now from a pack of F2s. It has insanely profound diesel terps, and a taste like sweet dank icing that leaves a diesel/fuel taste on your lips. Good heavy yielder and lots of resin.

11 Likes

Clockwise from top left.

Pebblepusher 6.5 weeks

Gooey Glue week 2

Gluesniffer (middle) week 1

Bottom right is Blueberry Blast at 8 weeks

And saving the best for last, new top boss bitch of Def Gardens, G13 White Lavender at 6 weeks.

And the other tent, clockwise from top left: Big Bad Wolf(she’s barely poking her head up in the back left corner), Guerrilla Fumè, MAC, GG4RIL, TK. Just over 3 weeks.

28 Likes

your plants are always impressive. keep up the green thumb

3 Likes

Looking really good! I can smell it. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

For real :joy:

2 Likes

Week 4 flower

GG4RIL, getting a bit light green on me, this plant is a mega feeder.

TK

Guerrilla Fumè

MAC

G13 White Lavender

Blueberry Blast is a few days into week 9, not quite ready yet.

25 Likes

The white lavendar is loaded with trichomes! I suspect it to be a decent hash yielder.

3 Likes

Those look beautiful

2 Likes

So I am running my first attempt at feminized seeds, using my keeper Valley Punch clone as the donor father.

I am using Elite X Elite reversal spray. Gave her the one time soaking spray yesterday.

Will do pollen collection and also make Valley Punch S1s, as well a couple crosses atm. Scott’s OG, Dank Zappa, MAC, and Blueberry Muffin. Will make a few more later.

The keeper mother

30 Likes

Looks like a damn good donor :heart_eyes:
Hope she reverses well for ya and can make ALL the beans :wink:

4 Likes

Everything is looking amazing! Grew out the valley punch and was really nice smoke! Awesome to see u did something with the dank Zappa I hooked ya up with! Would love to check out that blueberry muffin at some point!

I moved out closer towards ur way and in high desert now too, a lil higher though cuz I’m now up in Dolan , gonna have to kick it again now that the dust has settled for my crazy life!

3 Likes

So many trics the damn pic looks fuzzy… where’s the master class I’m signing up :joy:

2 Likes

Dang that’s a decent change of scenery! About the same distance away as before but the other direction haha. I bet you have better luck through the summer for sure!

2 Likes

OG is the masterclass bruh, I learned from these guys here. Haha seriously, all my organic soil knowledge has come from reading and seeing what works with these guys. I like soil better than coco now I think…

8 Likes

Ya def a much cooler climate, doesn’t seem as far from gv to me but maybe it is 🤷 summers should def be easier to manage for sure!

2 Likes

Colloidal sprayed Valley Punch looking rough today. Hopefully we see male parts in 2-3 weeks

Went ahead and tossed the rest of the seed making gang in there as well. Lol

This Gluesniffer cut I was gifted may end up with some Valley Punch seeds as well.

The other tent at almost 5 weeks.

22 Likes