Def-Gardens In High Desert

I apologize about the finger pic…. Im a little bummed I even did that lol.

6 Likes

Plants were still perfectly in focus, I’d call it a win :rofl:

5 Likes

Haha thanks! I’ll take it! A win is a win!

3 Likes

things look great. why would you say you like soil better than coco atm ? i keep going back and forth depending on how busy i am soil gives me more time to be neglectful … same reason or ?

4 Likes

I like the soil because it requires less watering, usually. And I like the looks of a plant in soil as compared to coco. In my experience the soil plants seem to be fuller, have better coloring, I feel like the terpenes express themselves differently in soil as well.

Plus I’ve been staying completely organic for these soil grows, which presents a challenge to me. How to build, balance, and amend soils is highly interesting to me since our outdoor veggie gardens are also organic. So, im keeping all my growing relevant at this point, applying things I learn indoors to my outdoors, and vice versa.

Granted, i do miss the rapid growth of a coco plant, and how you can pull a lb from a plant in a 1gal. Im sure I’ll get back into coco eventually, im not sure if a SOG should be done in 1 gals with soil or coco. Im leaning towards coco, but i dont want the headache of dealing with runoff. Lol

10 Likes

thanks for the thoughtful response makes sense to me. i always enjoy switching things up here n there to keep it interesting depending on circumstances. but i enjoy your work and like to follow along regardless. keep up the fantastic work

4 Likes

G13 White Lavender came down last night, 8.5 weeks.

Trimmed this Blueberry Blast last night after hanging for like 8 days. Very nice smoke! 9 weeks flower and she is potent and tasty, slight blueberry taste on exhale, and especially on cough. Smells super sweet and skunky! I really dig this one.

Im a little obsessed with these next two plants. Lol

Fume

TK nugs frosting up

26 Likes

Dropped 3 of each, all are Guerrilla Fumè crosses. Will sow them straight to soil tomorrow morning. Im thinking 2 week veg and then flip. Just looking into the female expressions. Males will be culled. Yeah, im looking forward to growing these!

20 Likes

That little green thing in the back is a Triangle Kush x Tombstone. Hoping it’s a she, has a nice stinky stem rub.

15 Likes

I found this forgotten dry sift of the 3 Dank Zappa phenos, I meant to put them up for cure but they got lost in the back of a dark cabinet. Woops. Gonna smoke it anyways… maybe I’ll press them. They still smell good.

16 Likes

Thats a lot of dry sift. I would be so happy with that haul

2 Likes

I believe I’m beginning to see male parts develop on this Valley Punch reversal pollen donor. Sweet.

GG4RIL

Fumè

Big Bad Wolf

MAC

Triangle Kush, I LOVE the the look of this plant.

Also, two GG4xFumè seeds have poked through surface, nobody else is showing yet. Should hopefully see most everybody in two or three days, hopefully.

24 Likes

Valley Punch reversal is looking like a success, now we wait for pollen to drop. Sweet!

Flower tent has hit 7 weeks today.

Guerrilla Fumè

GG4RIL

MAC

Big Bad Wolf

TK

I forgot to take a picture of the babies. Ill get one next update.

24 Likes

Did that one veg slow for you?

6 Likes

Lmao! I feel it bro! When I did my move I swear I found all sorts of random bags of stuff I forgot about hahaha

2 Likes

Yeah a little, It wasn’t under a strong enough light before I put in here so it’s the smallest one of the bunch. Lol

2 Likes

Hahaha gotta love when you find something good!

2 Likes

Babies update. We have two of each strain above ground. I dont like this light for veg, the plants don’t respond well to it, they flower decently but it’s not a good veg light I suppose. Oh well.

TKxFume 1

Since only one TKxFume came up, I dropped two replacement seeds and this little bugger showed up yesterday.

16 Likes

Been a minute. Oops.

BBW x Fumè babies in back, GG4RIL x Fumè toward the front. They have been on 12/12 for about week or so.

I lost a TK x Fumè and a White Widow x Fumè due to the oil residue from a new IPM spray I was gonna try out. Wont do that again. The 2nd White Widow is barely making it. Idk if I’ll waste time with it though. The Scotts OG x Fumè look ok though.

Guerrilla Fumè is the last one standing in the other tent for now. Chopped everybody else at the 68 day mark.

I will update the fem seed tent later on today

26 Likes

The Fumè is looking good. How does it smoke? I can’t wait to see the BBW x Fumè progress to see what to expect from the seeds you gave away In your last giveawy.

3 Likes