Delay in mail and best practices for trading

I’d like to send you some beans . Just to try n restore your faith in humanity.

20 Likes

someone did that for me not long ago :slight_smile:

people still suck but it was a nice thought and warmed my black heart :wink:

peace and stay safe

Dequilo

15 Likes

That’s the spirit of this community that continues to grow my love for it. Yes there may be a time or two along the way you get screwed over but if it’s brought to light that you did. more than likely you’ll get more than where before bc of people having the same thought process as @Cannacrabber

5 Likes

@Cannacrabber totally OG of you bro. I knew I liked you.

Now maybe someone can pitch in with some distance, anger management counseling, and Irish rocker will be set.

10 Likes

:broken_heart: this thread is sad, like I said to Irish im sorry about the delay, im alive and awake now, gonna send his side of our trade back to him with tracking, he can keep my side of the trade. Never once directly LOL you, its the way you came at me rude, saying I was fucking you, “Oh man, lol no” was the lightest way I could think to answer you when you seemed to already have a bitterness, like I said in our messages I am fully willing to ship what you sent me for the trade back with tracking and let you keep my side, I don’t want drama over 4 seeds yes I wanted the og kush but man not when it comes with me being dissed and slammed over a delay in mailing.

When I asked why you bold lied you just started to be ruder and told me to never message you again, idk man I just wanted to resolve the issue if it was there, you made a post about it but aren’t willing to resolve it with me when we were already talking in Messages.

I told you I had received you side, and asked you to keep me posted as to when you received mine, that same day early in the morning you made this post, didn’t even wait for the mail to go out for the day just got on here in the morning and slammed me without even tagging me or saying anything to me, why would you trash the package one is a sealed breeder pack… I wish we could of kept the community outlook and trusted each other because now there’s the idea that ill fuck you for 4 seeds when I sent you over 100 usd in seeds…

Any further trades I make, if any beyond this point. I will ship days before the opposite party and provide tracking at my expense. And not expect my packet to be in transit untill said party has shown mine arrived.

Here for community and good vibes not the hate or slander, even when you were rude I just wanted to resolve the issue.

51 Likes

Hey bud, glad to see this cleared up. It was sad to see all this drama over such a small matter. It seems like Irishrocker just felt like he was being lied to. I guess sometimes as human beings we get an idea in our head and it can be hard to get past it, it’s unfortunate but I think most have had this issue over one thing or another in our lives. We can be our own worst enemies in that regard. Well it’s a new day and hopefully Irishrocker can look at this with fresh eyes and understand things like postal delays are out of our control. I have never seen a place like this before where we can trade or gift seeds, it’s quite the thing but can only really work if we have some faith in one another.

11 Likes

So most things I send arrive in a timely manner how ever I sent something to Colorado and once it got there USPS lost it. It showed it at there facility for two months before the tracking info updated to say not available at this time. I asked postal lady about it a d she said the only way to gaurentee something arrives is to pay the 2day gaurentee delevery and even then they can’t promise it will arrive only that you get a refund if it dosent. They screw up alot actually, and lately it’s been worse they have found dumped mail , employees throwing mail away to keep up. Now I was able to provide a tracking number showing proof I mailed said item but it never resurfaced. I’m not defending anybody here or taking sides just saying if you want to cover your end get and keep a tracking number , it cost me less then $5 to mail to most places with tracking no reason not to have that info so you can’t be doubted later.

8 Likes

The mail got me for 25% of my letter from lefty. Bastards…

4 Likes

9 Likes

I got one from another OG’er recently that was in a plastic bag thing that said We Care. lol. It was a mangled envelope with nothing inside but one lone seed in the back corner of the envelope. No other explanation.

Also, atm, using those coin flips with a washer in a regular envelope will ship cheaper and get there faster and won’t get hung up in the sorting machines.

I had a few others that I never saw and haven’t asked if they actually got sent. You have to take extra care these days until they get caught up. I saw an article the other day that said people are still just now getting Christmas packages. peace

7 Likes

Yep, I ordered some stuff priority mail from Dynavap about a month ago. ~270 miles away, less than a 6hr drive and only one state line to cross, it took 18 days to show up.

I watched the tracking as the priority mail package hit my town after 7 days, then left and arrived the same post office 3 days in a row before leaving somewhere for another solid week. Arrived again and finally got delivered. I literally could’ve walked to their shop in wisconsin and back in the time it took to be delivered.

So good chance they’re still on the way. Or got lost, who knows. I’m still waiting on a package from Canadia that was sent before Thanksgiving. And I sent out letters just before Christmas that are only just now being delivered.

6 Likes

I recently made an order from Grandberg International for some parts I need for milling some logs . It is normally a 10 business day guaranteed delivery with the tracked international shipping . This time all they can say is it will be at least 5-6 weeks beyond the normal deliver timeline and there is no express shipping of any kind or guaranteed delivery timeline atm .

1 Like

Let’s try it this way @anon98660487

It took one small parcel 8 months to arrive from USA to my place :grin:

I had others tacking around 2 months…

Even from Spain I took around 15-20 days
Normally 5-7 days

I got those bubbas from mr🐝 took almost a month and half to arrive…

I could tell you this… everyone one I sent to :us: and :canada: Takes around 15-40 days nowadays… before it took maximum 7-10 days. And believe me I sent plenty out to the big great north…

I believe everything was a bit frustrating maybe for you but just hold on a bit good sir and you’ll see everything arrives in time…

Wish you all luck with everything you’ve planing for the future but patience is a must !

13 Likes

as I said above had beans mail from Denmark and Ware MA USA mailed on 1/4/2021

get to the PO Box at the same time 1/24/2021

Sannie for once came in neck in neck with an USA shipper :slight_smile:

the high note is I get to work outside this year with the Dane stuff

Thank you again Brother without you it would not have happen :wink:

Dequilo

7 Likes

I always send with a tracking number. Everyone should. Just sayin’.

Blessings… :cowboy_hat_face::mask:

11 Likes

I have been but think i will stop(tracking number) want to start using regular envelopes and pay 49 cents instead of $8. On a trade i would use a tracking number though,its expected.

But I can send out 16 regular envelopes for the price of one tracked, just have to worry about crush.

11 Likes

I think it’s hard to put a price on avoiding hurt feelings, bad rep and other bullshit. Just sayin’

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

12 Likes

Agree, that’s a good point of view … Arriba|nullxnull

5 Likes

I’m still waiting I’ve had loads of packages sent and arrived on time even from Ireland ,so I don’t know what’s going on
Kinda frustrating

2 Likes

@anon98660487, I’ve shipped a number of packages within the US since November, and virtually all of them have run late. Some worse than others. The worst, which was shipped with “Priority Mail” was sent on December 23rd, and the last scan was on December 29th. That’s it - no other info available. I’ve opened a case with the postal service, but that’s achieved absolutely nothing.

We should all thank Trump’s handpicked postmaster general, someone who made millions in the logistics business, for having the genius plan to remove THOUSANDS of automated sorting machines from service. And to ensure they remain out of service, he had them DISMANTLED! This was supposed to be a cost savings move, but we all know the real reason. Genius level move, there…and now we’re all suffering the consequences of that decision, including your seeds from Arizona. The system is f#cked up for everyone. Be patient and :shushing_face:

4 Likes