Delay in mail and best practices for trading

Arrived yesterday seeds from Ireland ,
And like I keep saying I’ve had a few packages from az in the last few days,

3 Likes

Just got to regard the mail as a maybe eventually at the moment . My fall seed box still hasn’t made it back from Canada to the UK yet and I had a dnm take over 30 days . I have seen a post man about 4 times since the start of December, luckily today he brought my covid vaccination appointment but no seeds.

San Francisco mail seems to be arriving on time because this is the only package I’ve been waiting on,I’ve had no problem with slow mail till this happened

I understand you may think you’ve been fooled, other thing is trying to convince the community about presumed evil acts of a member. I will not follow you in that supposition, no active member is going to ruin his earned reputation acting the way you mention.

That parcel may be seized or lost, but I believe it has been sent because in OG there is no space for crooks and no one is going to risk being excluded by the community for some seeds, no use to keep this running on more time … :sunglasses:

13 Likes

I don’t think the seeds were sent to be honest

But since no one believes me for some
Strange reason,I’m going to leave it alone for a while

2 Likes

For the record I posted what I did NOT because I don’t believe you but because I just wanted to let you know that things seem to be slow all over.
I certainly am not surprised to hear of someone possibly pulling a fast one in the world of weed seeds . I was just trying to point out that it is possible that it may not be the case.
I truly hope it works out that you are wrong and it is nothing personal to either party.

3 Likes

From a US northern state to Canada a hop skip and jump from my province post marked Jan 7 just arrived today .

5 Likes

I just received a package of seeds that were post marked 1-5-2021 today. They were sent from a location about five hours away and they were sent with tracking.

5 Likes

I had an order from Canada sent with tracking…they we supposed to arrive yesterday but arrived today at night and when I got back 3 hours after delivery they weren’t there…

1 Like

Still no change

I could get to Richmond and back in less that 6 hours

1 Like

What’s with the 4 hour post limit?

1 Like

That’s the first time I’ve seen that, weird.

I though it was me on a 4 hour limit

1 Like

a cooling off period :slight_smile:

2 Likes

4 more hours … frech|nullxnull

2 Likes

OK so we will see

1 Like

… was staying out of the muck, but to comment that USPS is still possibly backlogged in some places due to kneecapping for elections and Christmas

As an example i just received a letter earlier today from a US member date stamped Dec 15th to here in Canada making it 7 weeks since it entered the mailing system.

10 Likes

I don’t have any problem getting
Mail none of the stuff I’ve sent or received

Has been backed up,I got stuff from Ireland to California in 8 days snail mail funny how he got his seeds from me and I didn’t get mine,

I don’t care what anyone says seeds were not sent or I would have them…

This is not the only forum I trade seeds on and I’ve had no trouble getting seeds or sending them

But no one seems to believe me for some strange reason

I’m going to send some seeds tomorrow to a member on here let’s see how quick they arrive

2 Likes

Not really, you are inferring something shady has occurred and with conviction. Others are trying to convince you to give it more time. Unusual delays are not unheard of and everyone is letting you know that USPS is acting like a retarded brother right now.

Like others, I’ve experience unpredictable slow-downs immediately after x-mas. Ordered something from a couple of hundred miles away and it took over three weeks. Almost four. I watched it in tracking and it got stuck in some USPS hub for weeks for no known reason.

I’ve sent things to Colorado from the east coast. Went to Colorado, bounced back to the east coast, went back to Colorado, bounced back to the east coast, went back to Colorado. Three round trips. Again, like a month to get there.

Think about it though, you continue to try to tarnish someone’s reputation publically while everyone continues to tell you to hold tight for a bit. Future trades are going to be viewed as being risky. Allow it some more time.

8 Likes

It’s not that :arrow_heading_up: at all mate , it’s the way you are handling this - peeps are only trying to let you know that NOT ALL Mail is getting to where it should be going just now - plus this sort of thing is usually done in pm’s - unless or until you ABSOLUTELY KNOW you have been ripped off .!! ( which is gonna be hard to prove.?! )
Also, the fact that you are receiving other packages from all over doesn’t mean that this pkge hasn’t been lost/stolen etc…
What kinda seeds are you waiting on .?
I’ll send you some if I have any of that strain - no trade - i don’t have any ‘Feedback Thread’ , like a lot of other members here, but i keep my word.
Happy growing peeps …!
Gaz

10 Likes