DenverDoggy Seeds

Spicy mail :fire:

2 Likes

Sweet!! Or should I say spicyy :sunglasses:

Thanks again! Ever hear of shishinto or hot burrito peppers? I have them going this year for the first time. I just had a taste of what they both are like in my omelet. Shishito are mild but has great flavor. The hot burrito pepper wasnt hot but I did deseed it so most likely took most of the heat with it.

My habanero plant is just starting to flower and looking forward to making some homemade mango habanero sauce.

Out of the two Habaneroā€™s I picked, which one would you say has more flavor in it?

1 Like

Iā€™ve actually got shishitos going right now along with purple, yellow, red, and orange bell peppers this year. Hella boring considering what I have, but we procrastinated on the garden again so went basic.

As far as flavor of the habsā€¦ No idea šŸ¤·šŸ». Havenā€™t grown out a lot of them. My collection is half purchased, half saved myself.

1 Like

Nice youā€™ll like the shishitos if you havenā€™t had them yet. Yea that happens but at least you have a nice color variety when they start producing. No worries on the Habs Ill try them both and compare.
I have terrible luck with bell peppers.

I can grow hot peppers with any hiccups, but all my bells never fully form ( golf ball size peppers) or just donā€™t produce at all. The plant would be perfectly healthy too. Possibly its some type of pest issue but I never would see them.

Any tips/pointer on how to correct that?

Today I received my order from DenverDoggy seeds. I spoke to Colin via email, Colin went above and beyond my order. Very friendly, professional and willing to answer any questions you have too.

My original order was the Ranger OG F2, Thai Peno big ups peppers and Danny Boys poison. During our conversation Colin insisted I pick out an additional pack from his lineup. I choose the Cherry Creek OG.

After opening the package, I noticed he threw in the Super Juicy Peach pack as well. I canā€™t say enough about his generosity and wish him the best of luck on his future lines. Iā€™ll be placing more orders with DenverDoggy seeds in the future.

Iā€™m super stoked and look forward to running them next year. :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

1 Like