Deserted Island Beer

I was just about to look myself. Darn.

1 Like

Easy. Well, kinda :laughing:

Boddingtons. :man_shrugging:

I know someone in the UK just vomited on their keyboard, but I like it.

Don’t drink much (ha- that’s both a description and an instruction)

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

In my previous life I loved beer. For the longest time Grolsch and Dinkerlacker could be found in the fridge.

Though I not longer drink. This was the one that would satisfy no matter what time of the day, night or year.
download.jpeg-7
Bitter Root Brewing, Hamilton Montana.

3 Likes

I was always a basic when it came to beer… but damn I did love these sum bishes.
Always had one of these in the rotation. Especially when we were outside and it’s over 115* at the river.
Keep the Ale’s away from me haha

Current me no longer partakes of beer though. I’m a Jack Daniels kind of guy now. Again Basic! haha

9 Likes

i don’t belong in this thread because i don’t drink and haven’t since college. we used to drink busch light back then because that’s what was available in massive quantities. i of course wouldn’t choose to drink that except for nostalgia. i did try a stella artois and enjoyed that, but i really have no knowledge of newer beers and whatnot.

4 Likes

Definitely an honorable mention. I did like Stella Artois. Same With ShockTop. But definitely not my usual suspects when I was drinking beer.

3 Likes

Mocha death from Iron horse brewery.
Or Irish death

2 Likes

I’d go with Fullers 1845. Absolutely fantastic beer.

1 Like

At least you can read the newspaper through those. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Corona, Tecate, Pacifico, basically Mexican beers of the like, will always give me “vacation” vibes.

Lately, though, I’ve been enjoying the hell out of Michelob Ultra; my wife started drinking it because it’s low-calorie & it’s easy to drink. Now, it’s pretty much all I drink these days.

3 Likes

or

6 Likes

Focal Banger is my favorite beer but is not easy to get unless you visit Vermont. It would definitely be my deserted island :beer:

6 Likes

That would be a tasty weed strain.

1 Like

3 Likes

Love beer, but as I age it’s not as kind on my stomache. The way she goes, I guess.

Feels like I’ve had a thousand different beers, but probably more like somewhere in the hundreds. Probably half of those some IPA variant. My favorite is an old classic, a Porter out of England:

IMG_1760

The depth of taste, wow. What a banger.

4 Likes

+1 for the Pilsner Urquell.

1 Like

Hoegaarden is tasty beer for sure.

Both are perfect (for my taste), just before the crystallisation of freeze, to never transform a good weed but are nice companions of it. The cheap 1664 is lightly lemony and very refreshing aside a fat blunt (of haze or any “dry smoke”), the Hoegaarden (white) has a sweet attack, thicker beer and has all in after taste (strong in hop), very nice with hashy/kushy weeds. It catalyze the taste of these weed, making them more deep.

1 Like

It’s no longer brewed in Newcastle but the taste hasn’t changed.

4 Likes