harvest day 63
goji 3

15 Likes

goji 2
day 63
think this one wins for frost and yield…we’ll see

she foxtailed closest to the light
peace

the tomato cage couldn’t hold her up anymore…

20 Likes

Make those cages work! Ha! Ha! Great job. :grin:

1 Like

I’ve got that same issue with mine. She can never come close to holding her weight.
Good job on them, I’m sure it will be dynamite smoke.
:thumbsup:

3 Likes

Thanks bro.
I didn’t quite get the fade out of em I wanted so I’ll adjust my soil mix a little. Can’t wait to smoke em. Nothing like knowing you have organic pesticide free smoke.

Got goji 1 pics coming, she’s a frosty one too, along with space cake 1 and 2. Next in the line up will be space cake 3 and my keeper of Larry OG x 88g13 hp. Then I’ll runs clones if the sunshine daydream and scdc x tw aren’t ready…

My goal is 4-6 mom’s from these runs, And maybe a few select clone onlys, Looks like bodhi is gunnar make my decisions real hard…

3 Likes

Not sure if you saw my Gogi, but this was actually grown by one of my buddies who grows in soil. I’ve honestly never seen one fade, nor do I believe a perfectly grown plants needs to so long as it is not over fed.

Been running this one the last 5 or so years. Looks very similar to yours only this is the Boysenberry pheno B took to F3. She tested at 23%.

12 Likes

Very nice.
Was that from bodhi’s f3s or your own? Either way she looks like a yielder and at 23%, sweet. I believe Sadhu at breed bay had one, sharpee pheno, that tested 28%.
I don’t believe they have to fade either, I just love seeing the fall colors they create. I’m 100% sure these will smoke smooth and burn clean.

2 Likes

Bodhi made the F3 although I am not sure anyone else got any. I’ve never seen it talked about. I’m at F4, but not playing with it at all other than to run the F3 for personal. It is delish.

3 Likes

goji og 1
she’s not a yielder but seriously frosty, cell phone cam doesn’t do it justice

goji 2 is the winner this round. coming in at a little over 7 oz, sweet berry, cream, and funk aroma. aroma transfers to taste nicely. potent clear headed sativa high with no paranoia.
Goji 3 came in at just under 6 oz with a berry, sour/astringent aroma and flavor. potent but a little cloudier on the high and a bit of body.
goji 2 nugs

goji 3 nugs

space cake 1 & 2 (2 in front) 2 weeks apart

space cake 2 about 4.5 weeks

hoping to upgrade my set up at the first of the year. want to add more environmental controls and 2 more 600w hps or possibly go with cmh. will be adding co2 also.

15 Likes

To me these goji look amazing ! Not every plant is a yelder, but this one got crystals for sure !
Thanks on the smoke / taste report. Clear sativa high without paranoia is great in my book.

2 Likes

Nice job. Everything looks good. Also to touch on the different phenos and f generations. I think b used them for his crosses but I’ve never seen him put them out on their own. Just my observation I could be way wrong.

1 Like

another of goji og 1

7 Likes

babies
top - sunshine daydream
bottom (L-R) sunshine daydream, scdc x tw 1 & 2

8 Likes

lookin super good dude!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very beautiful man! Makes my Goji OG (left and right in the pic) look anemic! I need to step up my gardening this coming round (some Dread Bread and other beautiful ladys on the oven now) :smiley:

11 Likes

harvest day for goji 1 & 4, i haven’t posted any pics of 4 yet because she is almost identical to 3, looks and smells like a clone of 3.

managed to squeeze some color out of some of her buds.

19 Likes

Sorry for the lack of updates…
The sunshine daydream - 3 females, 1 male
Scdc x tw - 2 survivors, 1 female, 1 not showing.
Goji 1 and 2 will be kept.
Just harvested space cake 2, space cake 1 is a few weeks behind and space cake 3 a few more. Looking like 2 and 3 are the winners.
Have 14 clones ready for the big show, 7 goji 2, 4 goji 1, and 3 Larry og x 88g13/hp, plus the ssdd, and Scdc x tw, and a few left over clones.
Moving the perpetual to a tent and cleaning the closet for the big show. Will be running 24/7. Tent am-pm and closet pm-am.
Have had a few set backs that have delayed my upgrades so I’ll be making do with what I have on hand or can source on the cheap…I’ll get some pics up soon.

3 Likes

space cake# 2 at 65 days

Space cake # 1 about 7 weeks

Space cake # 1 about 8.5 weeks

Space cake # 3 about 5 weeks in

sunshine daydream male

17 Likes

Some fine looking flowers.

All frosty and finishing up.

Keep the pics coming.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words… I just try to give them a good home…
Stopped by home Depot today, picked up 25 - 1gph drippers, 100 ft of hose and some 1/2 pvc…went by another hardware store and picked up some fish bone meal, alfalfa meal, neem seed meal, crab meal, and azomite… slowly gathering stuff for the big run…only thing being a problem is local hydro store only had 8 7gal smarts… wanted 24. So I may be going with 5’s for the rest…idk.

2 Likes