Dewb's digs (some goji og to start)

I can check check my store im going saturday they had a bunch of a bunch of different sizes last time i checked

It’s cool 5’s should do… I get a discount at the store up here anyway…

1 Like

Sounds like i jeed to be hittin you up to get the hook up haha

How’s that Sunshine Daydream male? Any smells? Good flower structure?

1 Like

Smells funky kinda of a Chem like smell, no sweetness… very even internodes… plan to hit the 3 ssdd girls to f2 and throw in some cuts to see how he combines with them… right now I’m thinking he’s a good match for my Larry of x 88 g13hp keeper.

3 Likes

space cake 1 harvest day 70

15 Likes

Those look out of this world!

When you get back, give us the report, lol.

1 Like

Whew… this space cake 1 is funky… trimming her released a garlic/onion B.O. mixed with pine funk that was almost too much to handle…not what I was expecting at all… we’ll see what the cure brings out…
Smoke report to come

6 Likes

Bring tears to your eyes did it?

99%

1 Like

Almost gagged a few times… hahaha
Alive she was pretty skunk and sweet almost had an urkle like mustiness… but now it’s all loud funk… opening a jar fills the room with funk fast…as bad as it stinks I can’t wait to try it!

2 Likes

some Snowdawg bx 2 , Darth Revan (obama kush x dawgfather), and some Love (Harlitsu x Kimbo Kush)
from @alphakronik genes.thanks and much love bro! there is some serious dank i these little packages… can’t wait to get them in the ground… ill be getting another carbon filter first though!
i highly recommend folks give his gear a run.

6 Likes

Me likey tbe SSDD male

2 Likes

Yeah I think he’s gunnar be a stud… getting everything together to do some chuckn. Looking like:

Goji 2(berry cream pheno) x ssdd

Goji 1(Nepali dom) x ssdd
(looking to add structure to these two)

Ssdd f2 (3 female open pollination)

(Larry og x 88g13hp)x ssdd

(Scdc x tw) x ssdd (for fun, no goal here just experimenting…)

And possibly, if I wait, snowdawg x ssdd…

But I’m thinking that the Larry og x 88g13hp x ssdd are gunna be the winners of the group…

6 Likes

smoke report:
space cake 1 - this girl is all skunk!
the kind that fills the room as soon as the jar is opened. made me nauseated, gagged a few times trimming her up…
tastes great. hard to describe, more savory, no sweetness at all. potent indica dominant high. some mind but foggy… great night time or chill smoke.
(i suck at photography so forgive the pic. I’m a grower not a shutter bug)

space cake 3 on harvest day

(strawberry cough x deep chunk) x tripoli wicked
about to join the flower show.

shot of the flower room.
3 sunshine daydream
1 goji 2
1 goji 3
1 goji 4
1 space cake 2

13 Likes

sunshine daydream 3

sunshine daydream 4

sunshine daydream 2

ssdd4

ssdd ?

goji 2 in back ssdd 3 in front

ssdd 2 in front 4 in back

scdc x tw

larry og x 88g13hp

space cake roadkill pheno

Sunshine Daydream, 3 and 2 are killing it on the frost. pictures really dont capture it but 3 has frost on her fans… 4 stretched like crazy…
threw in my keeper larry og x 88g13hp hard to explain the flavor on this girl but its delicious and is very potent and fairly quick finishing at 50-56 days.
scdc x tw had no hardly any stretch at all… not much else to say about her right now
also thew in that stinking skunk pheno of space cake… and of course theres a goji 2 int there and i think a goji 1.
been devising a soil mix/ program to produce high brix… will update on that later.
gunna run through all these and the spare clones i have around then ill be starting more seed. got some tough choices on what to pop next…

9 Likes

seed list

Snowdawg bx2
Darth Revan
chem 91 bx2 f2
insane chem 91
bubba kush (mota cut) x long bottom leaf
BK30 x long bottom leaf
chem 91 jb x snow lotus

plus some others and bag seed…

2 Likes

having some trouble making up my mind.
should i start more seeds? snowdawg or darth revan? 10 of one or 5 each?
should i go ahead and start preparing for seed production? wait til late summer?
if i do start seeds i may have another female to use and possibly a male,
i know my sunshine daydream male is stout, he has passed the stress testing… a bit finicky about water levels… hates wet feet and hates to dry as well.
my gut is telling me that this male and my larry og x 88g13hp (electric cowboy, i hate that name, its a horrible country night club in my town.) will make a stellar combo.
thought about hitting up the goji’s but since the master bodhi has already done that i don’t think my rookie self needs to but i may for personal/breeding stock.
i dont know what do ya think? electric cowboy x sunshine daydream = high plains drifter?
playing with names in my head…

anyway here is a list of female i have atm:

space cake - skunk/garlic/onion genotype (phenotype?) i think this one was a freak… nothing else in the pack was even close to this amount of nasty funk.

goji og 2 - berry and cream

goji og 1 - nepali og dom

goji 3 - berry and pine

ssdd 4 - in flower, low stretch moderate trichome production

ssdd3 - in flower moderate stretch, heavy trichome production, beautiful structure

scdc x tw - in flower no stretch moderate to heavy trichome production

Electric cowboy (larry og x 88g13hp) - i call this one a sleeper, looks average in growth and flower but is extremely potent, very tasty, dense buds and average yielder. by far one of my favorite smokes in a long time

so my plan is to make limited run seeds basically for friends and this community but may branch into selling if it seems viable. its a crowded market. i will be using testers from this site. preferably some who have tested for @LED_Seedz or @Swampthing.

2 Likes

So I’ve popped a few more seeds…
10 snowdawg bx2 - alphakronik
5 Darth revan - alphakronik
5 91 dragons - insane seed posse
5 Bubba kush x long bottom leaf - bad dawg
3 love (cbd) - alphakronik
3 mango haze - Mr nice
These will be in veg for a while as I don’t plan on running flower production during the hot summer months. Instead I plan to shut down in June and make a few seed runs to replenish my stock aND send out as testers. So there may be some Southern Fried genetics coming this fall.
I know this thread doesn’t get much attention, but those that are following are appreciated and it will show come fall.
Thanks

5 Likes

always gotta see what the dewb is got goin on

2 Likes

At the moment these have cracked and are in soil :
3 love
2 mango haze
1 urkle,bagseed
5 Bubba kush x longbottom leaf
8 snowdawg bx 2
5 Darth revan
1 91 dragons