DHG organic adventures 2023

I truly appreciate you giving my work space in your garden! I look forward to following along and seeing what you find! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

11 Likes

Just outta curiosity (and because I’m always tryin’ to learn haha), is there any particular reason you planted the two Piff crosses so, uh, off-center? Are you planning on doing some hardcore bending or something? Like I said, just curious…

8 Likes

Serious bending and training going to be pretty much laying them girls down :joy: @minitiger will do up some good pictures of how I bend and train my ladies I like a flat even canopy :grin:

11 Likes

You should get some great cbd medication from these. It won 3rd place in the CBD Flower category, 2 years in a row at a California Cannabis Cup. I think in 2018 & ‘19?

3 Likes

Hoping that’s the case! Stoked to try some flower and make some good cbd rso for my mother so she doesn’t get as wrecked :joy: @BudWhisperer thanks again for sharing those with me :pray:t2:

5 Likes

Nice! I’m down for the show!

3 Likes

hey y’all got the ladies tied down and fed some cover crop is coming through things are moving along thinking don’t mind the mess gotta shop vac in there about 3weeks till I flip also going to be getting my next run germinating tonight going to be running stoked to see what I will find

14 Likes

you had me at Stagger Lee

5 Likes

I appreciate you brother! I look forward to following along with your journey! I hope that it all goes well for you! Positive vibes…

Have you ran Stagger Lee? Positive vibes…

~nugzz

9 Likes

I haven’t no, but Bubba and SourApple sound right up my ally. :yum:

5 Likes

It’s funny that you say that because I literally refer to her as my Sour Apple Bubba cut haha.

I have a couple of cuts of her filled to the brim with Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch seeds that I should be harvesting in the next week or so. Maybe less, if they keep trying to bust out of the bracts haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes

It’s always fun to watch your training methods DHG.
:+1:t5:

4 Likes

Thanks @MoBilly one of my favorite things to do in the garden love bending and shaping them out almost wanna give a try with doing a cannabonsai thought it would be a fun project :joy:

5 Likes

LOL
:heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

got All the black apple and Hel above ground will update on the 4x4 tonight!

7 Likes

Completely spaced updating the 4x4 ! Ssdd bx 4 back left top dawg sour d bx3 f2 sour diesel back right and the two nyc piff 3 x grape stomper og In the front

things are chugging along! Going to be flipping them in about a weeks time going to get in there and tie down the sour d in the back right she’s being a bit unruly on another note made good progress on cleaning up the backyard will be planting my outdoor within the next few days stoked to get them going

12 Likes

4x4 almost filled out will be doing a feed tonight then flipping most likely Friday starting my outdoor tomorrow :grin:

13 Likes

Dude! Everything is filling in nicely! Go duder, go!

4 Likes

Thanks bud getting to the fun part of the grow more to do almost everyday stoked to get them in flower and see what I find :blush: as more is going on going to get into the swing of more frequent updates much love and happy growing :v::sunny::seedling::heart:

3 Likes

hey y’all been a minute since my last update got the girls into flower few days ago today is going to be day 3 can’t wait to see the tent in a few weeks tried to let the front left stout girl to catch up but the others where getting unruly ! Hel and black apple update coming soon got them up potted to 1 gallon also forgot happy 420!! And as always much love and happy growing everyone :seedling::sunny::v::heart:

14 Likes