DHG organic adventures 2023

Lookin tight, I always excited to watch your tent fill out!
Happy 4-20 Homie!!

4 Likes

Do you have a few fans just out of view? W such a dense canopy like you get, i would be always fearful of pm.
So in my room i have fans on 24/7 (except in dry part of Winter) even in veg. if the rh goes above 45-50%.

3 Likes

Yeah got 2 constant fans going on them one under canopy and one over

4 Likes

Good idea. No one thinks about under the canopy. I started doing that also and no more fungus gnats at all. For a couple years now. Keeps the soil surface nice and dry.

6 Likes

tent update day 13 flower stretching coming along nicely starting to get to that puff ball stage filling out pretty nice ssdd bx 4 pheno back left sour diesel bx3 f2 back right and nyc piff 3 x grape stomper og in the front for sure seeing two different phenotypes of the piff stomper og right being way more stretchy then the left so far not too noticeable of smells but the left has a very noticeable limey stem rub should start to develop more within the coming weeks

11 Likes

day 20 flower starting to stack a bit think there pretty well slowing down on stretching some smells are starting to develop happy Monday all much love and good vibes and happy growing :heart::seedling::sunny::v:Going to be getting in there in the next day or two and clean everything up :call_me_hand:

12 Likes

morning all had a rather hectic week been real lacking on updates and posting in here but things are starting to move along will be posting more in here day 30 flower everything is looking great starting to stack the stretchy nyc piff 3 x gsog is finally starting to stack up thinking it’s going to be a 12 weeker starting to get some nice smells the squat nyc piff x gsog is getting a grapey sour funk too it the stretchy nyc piff on the right more musky sweet gas ssdd bx 4 getting that citrus melon thing going on and the sour diesel bx3 f2 is super interesting gassy with a fermenting wine kinda smell real funky

In other news ended up with 5/6 hel females and 4/7 females on the black apple will be doing up some in my outdoor as I’m only able to run 4 in the tent hopefully getting a 3x3 tent in the works here soon too would love to be able to do up some sip action after seeing @CrunchBerries consistently killing it

Got 1 sour tsunami runt and one that’s doing real good outdoor lost a lot of my original outdoor plans(will get into more detail when I post outdoor update)but thankfully got some extra female hel and black apples to play catch up getting some things situated tonight so big outdoor update coming soon!

Much love everyone hope all is well and as always good vibes and happy growing :v::sunny::heart::seedling:

Note : ssdd bx 4(back left) sour diesel bx3 f2( back right) squat nyc piff 3 x gsog(front left) nyc piff 3 x gsog stretchy(front right)

11 Likes