Did not realize Scotts Miracle Gro was a driving force

general hydroponics is in the same monsanto boat

Monsanto gets tossed around like a pejorative but it doesn’t even exist anymore. Either you say you don’t use any big business products at all or don’t…but no need to high horse it.

Do you eat food grown in the US? Bayer is in it. They used to make heroin, a long time ago, but now ya really gonna throw out the Bayer Aspirin too?

Mitsubishi manufactured Japanese war materiel in WWII…should I throw out my TV?

Everyone and everything has dirty hands the longer you look at it.

11 Likes

yeah and half the fireworks companies made munitions for north veitnam, doesn’t mean i have to like it lol

11 Likes

:blush: So do I. :thinking:

'bet a bunch of us do too… :laughing: :herb: :house_with_garden:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Wait really? I had no idea. Makes sense though.

3 Likes

it does make sense. I do not feel so bad now for using them…haha, sorry never felt bad or guilty for using miracle gro…lol

3 Likes

ok back , @Vernal yes sir its true, i dont know but i suspect it was true during the korean conflict as well, ccp controls everything business everything.

3 Likes

You can say bong in Oklahoma again. Ahhhh, progress. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

8 Likes

I miss Oklahoma…lived there for about 6 years.

2 Likes

GHE as mentioned is part of the buyouts. But the European side has changed to Terra Aquatica now and are the same people from before the sell off. Be using Terra Aquatica soon when it’s more available here in UK

There’s your next song

4 Likes
2 Likes

Right? Last time I went to the head shop I could actually talk about what I wanted the glass piece for. Then we talked growing. Thank God.

4 Likes

I remember looking at stash boxes with screens, I said keif and the guy behind the counter did the finger snap and point “pollen!” Lol.

4 Likes

It’s for your friend “Keith” you just have a speech impediment

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I love it! That also reminded me of an old thought, what A-hole put a “S” in lisp :joy:

4 Likes

“Excuse me, can I please take a look at that 6 foot tall tobacco smoking novelty water pipe with 3 water-cooling chambers and ash catchers? What type of nail should I use to smoke my nicotine extracts?”

monkeyman-shopping-for-a-water-pipe

10 Likes

okie with a bong skokie!

2 Likes

Nicotine extracts, lmao. You crack me up man! :joy:

1 Like

I was just about to say my buddy @Calyxander is already on top of this he covered it in his marijuana news thread a couple months back

1 Like