Did we lose a legend? RIP Bushy Old Grower

Oh shit this is heartbreaking. I almost can’t believe it. I was JUST talking with him 3 days ago for a recent seed order that just showed up today. He was talking up his Sour Bubble and I had to grab a pack.

Damn. Such a legend. Peace be with him, his family, and all who knew him. Sad day.

The very first beans I ever got so many years ago were from a friend who called this smoke God’s Vagina. It was amazing. He was a pro. He gave me 3 beans left in the breeder pack, it was Bog Sour Bubble lol.

26 Likes

What the fuck…just emailed him today. What a ducking bummer

9 Likes

My deepest condolences to the family. RIP BOG

13 Likes

Emailed his this photo. Too bad he didn’t did to see it

33 Likes

Rest In Peace Bushy Older Grower! You were an inspiration to me. You will be missed! I am saddened greatly to hear this news!

21 Likes

A good reminder life is to fucking short. RIP BOG.

13 Likes

A true legend @BogSeeds will be missed by many

15 Likes

Wtf! I’m still hoping this is fake, he was just on here the other day :sob::sob:
best wishes to the family!.. such a hard time… RIP for sure :persevere:

15 Likes

Talented man RIP Bushy

20 Likes

RIP BOG and my deepest sympathies to his family.
He was an awesome member of the cannabis community.

17 Likes

Damheard of himyears ago rip ol man

Peace out and sending prayers to family

10 Likes

One of the best. Will have to pop some Sour Bubble in his honor.
RIP. DEP

19 Likes

Peace and green

Rip bog

9 Likes

sucks. i’ve heard of his sour bubble for years but never tried it. hopefully his strains live on.

9 Likes

maybe a preservation run should be done in his name if there wasn’t one already?

20 Likes

What a loss, my thoughts and prayers are with his family. He will trully be missed by all. Yep, time to get out the sour lifesaver and burn fatty in his honor. Been saving it for special day. Salute B.O.G.

18 Likes

RIP BOG
Blue Moon Rocks is in my Red Tent :tent:

25 Likes

Damn, this is news I wish wasn’t true. BOG was how I learned to grow properly years ago on the Original OG. I read every post, saved notes, and followed his every thread. I’m sure he’s inspired and guided many people on their growventures.

A true legend. RIP BOG.

18 Likes

@LemonadeJoe, can we organize a categorization or archiving status for members who have died? This news makes the 3rd member this year (that I know of).

@Subcool, @pi77, @BogSeeds

This is heartbreaking news. Dumbstruck(weed).

:evergreen_tree:

25 Likes

Much respect for bog he has a great line and a great reputation he will be missed prayers sending out to the family especially to Pat the flying nun ( mrs Bog
Peace and rest my brother
Paps
Aka oldhippie54

20 Likes