Did we lose a legend? RIP Bushy Old Grower

Those of you who knew him knew he was a great guy. I just heard on the 23 of December Jim passed away. Seeds here now is doing a live auction for mrs bog for funeral expenses. Life’s short , you only get one shot to do what you love with who you love .
Rip Jim.

8 Likes

Oops thanks I always thought his name was pat .

1 Like

That makes sense . I thought I was talking to a pat . I thought it was short for patrick I guess it’s was Patricia.
None the less . I may have not know him very well but I knew of him very well just like most that have been on these forums. He taught many generations about cannabis.
I wonder whats to come of there business side of life. If mrs bog will continue to breed or produce beans.

2 Likes

Not easy to find, is it a special page on the site?
Regular BOG page just says retired or OOS.

Find what exactly? What are you looking for ?

Trying to find a page with BOG auction on Seeds here now.

this was posted in another thread here:

5 Likes

Go on youtube look up the newest video of the dudes grow pod cast . At the very end they talk about where you can find what your looking for.

1 Like

For those looking for the auction:

https://www.instagram.com/bids4bog/

1 Like

His Cannabis Legacy lives on & all the more amazing is his own DNA will carry his Genetics forward. :fire::+1:

4 Likes

Like an ostrich with it’s head in the ground, I missed this :frowning:

R.I.P. BOG

Loved blue moon rocks

aka bongmaster

1 Like

Exactly why there shouldn’t be any preservation runs.

10 Likes

here is the link for bids for bog on ig https://instagram.com/bids4bog?igshid=1qswqvbkqgkpy

2 Likes

An absolute legend, my condolences to his family, he will truly be missed.

2 Likes

Keeping the BOG spirit alive. I have 2 Sour Bubble seedlings I just moved up. Thanks to @Pedro_Bann. I always wanted to grow it but only now getting to.

Sour Bubble

Thanks for all you did, brother! peace

30 Likes

I learned so much from him. RIP

14 Likes

Was just listening to BoG interview on the PotCast dam sad that he is gone I enjoyed his interview an vibes.

6 Likes

Was it a recent interview? Did he have more than one on the Potcast? i used to listen to that a lot but when they left Soundcloud I lost track. I really like listening to those and that host is good. I’d like to hear BOG. I’m not sure I’ve listened to an interview with him. Thanks! peace

2 Likes

Rest in peace BOG.

4 Likes

He had good vibes Rip. How you doing Abbot? Whatcha smoking on?

2 Likes