Diesel guys...06 powerstroke 6.0

After tear down guys, @Grohio called this. The EGR cooler is so bad, that’s where the exhaust is coming from. Head gaskets looked fine.
A bunch of clean up to do, and get it all going back together.

3 Likes

EGR systems in diesels suck. Hell, they suck on all vehicles. Lol

4 Likes

Omg…wish I knew half the shit you guys did
Lol…my 2005 honda civic lost its muffler the other day …had a guy say he could weldbkthwr straight pipe with a hanger for 150…seemed to pricey for a cheap fix…

2 Likes

Now it just sounds like all the honda kids around here with their awful sounding fart pipes. Lol

3 Likes

You would hate me…updated previous post

2 Likes

LMFAO plus 10

1 Like

I know, right…my work has a portable mig welder…couldn’t i just throw my shit on ramps and weld a pipe myself?

3 Likes

For sure. Plus 10

1 Like

Bought the car for 1200 with gst and 3 day temp tags.

2 Likes

Ya, EGR delete.kit :+1:

1 Like

Ugh…trying to get motivated and back out on the truck. Waiting for the new radiator to get here, which I was hoping was going to be today…but I doubt it. So, I have the barrel fires up getting the chill off in there, and will be heading out shortly.

One EGR delete kit. :+1:

1 Like

Got some wiring put in also. :+1:

I don’t see a ground or a bond. Should drive a grounding rod and bond the panel at least.

1 Like

There is, it’s thru the back :+1: and no where close to being done…I needed electric…lol

1 Like

Happy to report guys, have a little over 500 miles on her, and she is running beautiful :+1:
One 2007 powerstroke 6.0 kingranch…ended up right around 3300 all up, and that’s how you do that :grin:
Man, she would be one helluva flip :rofl::joy:

2 Likes