Diggy’s Underground

Model Cement Day 60 of Flower

15 Likes

She is a beautifully spindly, frostly lady. 60 days old, looks barely middle age. Like adopting a parrot, it’s going to live a lot longer than you’re comfortable with.

6 Likes

Oooh I hope so. I think she’s labeled as 10-12 weeks, but if I could keep her happy till Halloween she’s welcome to stay.

5 Likes

Day 28 of flower on the Mekong. I don’t even understand why she looks so good.

13 Likes

Managed to get a couple close ups of the Model Cement. Nine weeks of flower today.

And Cherlene, the Superglue On Haze.

14 Likes

Mangobiche Hashplant, Superglue On Haze, and Model Cement.

8 Likes

Chocolate Fudge

640g Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
320g Dark Chocolate
30g Almond or Vanilla Extract
5g Sunflower Lecithin
1g Potassium Sorbate

Slowly melt and homogenize. Don’t just dump the potassium sorbate in like an asshole. Dissolve it in the extract first.

Cool overnight, and update the thread in the morning.

10 Likes

Mangobiche Ghashplant with a >1ft long main cola.

15 Likes

Had trouble catching a picture of pollen while it’s falling.

12 Likes

Model Cement ~10 weeks of Flower. First tinges of purpling coming thru

11 Likes

Mekong @ 5 weeks of flower. Got sloppy with a little pollen and it made its way to a couple pistils.

15 Likes

Rif Mountain Moroccan. Started out with normal alternate phyllotaxy, and on node #6 switched to whorled.

13 Likes

Note; found out there’s a couple different lines all being sold under the name Mango Thai, so from now on I’mma refer to em by the place they were collected — Vientiane Laos

Mekong Phaya (Vietnam Black x Vientiane Laos) I accidentally burned off all of her sunleaves. I think from too high ec and ppfd.
-_-
Her half sister, same father. Herijuana x Vientiane Laos
Bout the same age, more leafy.

1:5 leaf ratio.

15 Likes

Thanks for the education on that!! It’s nice to know, and now I can sound smart :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Oh my goodness @DiggySoze it all looks great! Man you are doing great work!!!

2 Likes

Looking good! What’s the EC you were running that you think might have been too high?

I’ve been thinking about starting some Mekong Phaya next Spring, so they’ll be ready for flower come Summer. Might run them along with some Everyday Haze, maybe. Might just end up doing mostly sativas next year, lol.

5 Likes

@Badger @Zion thank you fellas it means a lot to me.

@Howard.Crane
I’m not sure I don’t measure it, just best guess based on circumstances. Let me get you a pic.

The splotches on the leaves look like sunburn, like if the cuticle later peeled off. The affected leaves turn brittle, crack and crumble.

Can plants get eczema? :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Close up of the same side branch, couple days later.

This is the only plant to have this happen, so it hasn’t got me too worried.

10 Likes

Mangobiche Ghashplant. Legs for days. The only one of the sisters to bolt like this. I said on August 17th it was day one of flower, so she’s only 6 weeks in!?

12 Likes

Have you experienced those leaf problems before? it looks like some kind of mildew.

3 Likes