Diggy’s Underground

Have seen similar damage on indoor plants getting hit with winter drafts. The cold, dry air, can sort of, freeze dry leaves, and strip the cuticle layer. This started before our little cold snap last week, tho.

My first thought was some sort of rust fungus eating the leaves. The incoming air isn’t filtered so it’s a definite possibility, but no other plants are affected.

5 Likes

That’s quite an impressive spear. It looks like that’ll be done in 9. Is it tall? Are all of these tall?

4 Likes

I have three, and the other two are literally half as big. Same soil mix, same volume, same living conditions, and they all went into flower at just about the exact same size.

Day 1
Day 43

There’s a ~ hundred watt LED above and another hanging vertically in front, for side lighting.

9 Likes

Was forced to remove a Vientiane Laos today, when she threw a handful of pollen sacks.

8 Likes

That’s a shame, at least she/he did it sooner rather than later.

5 Likes

<An oz of bud plus a cup of oil, in a mason jar not even finger-tight, in a pressure cooker. When the water comes to a boil I close the cooker and let it run for thirty minutes, before passively cooling.

Ovens suck for decarbing. Pressure cooker is within ten degrees of ~240F, every time, and the smell stays in the jar. I think it might still be a little under-decarbed, but I don’t have the ability to test what the optimal timespans are, yet.

8 Likes

Good idea for decarbing with some control over those high temps. I would not even think a pressure cooker needed just check the temps of the hot oil in the jar. Maybe use that MCT if could handle the temps.

5 Likes

Okay I clearly mixed up tags on seedlings, and this Mekong is definitely not a Mekong. If you believe this is a purebred sativa I’ve got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn. :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

lol I had some Sour Bubble I thought was SBxPAK for about 4 months till I went back and read which side I had taken from the cardboard.

1 Like

Mangobiche Ghashplant

It’s nice to see a plant flowering happily.

15 Likes

Steak n cheese. Onions n peppers.

18 Likes

So that’s your secret to success, you give them pizza and Canada Dry and let them watch basketball :thinking:

10 Likes

There’s one more secret. You’ve gotta let them stare longingly out the window, and dream of the life they could have had as outdoor plants.

18 Likes

Lower branch on a Vientiane, just starting to flower.

10 Likes

:rofl:

If only I could have been a big boy!

1 Like

This dude @StevieG dropped off a lil nug of some Heri. Big ups to @Pedro_Bann for the repro.

11 Likes

Vientiane Male and Female.

11 Likes

Mangobiche Ghashplant @63 days of flower.
-_-

If you put thirty-five of these babies in a square meter? Whooo!

16 Likes

Holy spear Batman

7 Likes

Looks like the cannabis version of a Saturn 5 ready to rock!! :rocket:
Cute little 3rd stage booster pods in the last pic :star_struck:

Cheers
G

9 Likes