Diggy’s Underground

Rajasthan x Kashmir bred by Bodhi, grown outdoors by this dude @StevieG

14 Likes

So back in August I started some of E$kobars Chocolate Rain, F2’d by a good man. IIRC there were five females; two of them, amazing.

One sister is less frosty, but grows a little more loose, and produces a ton of scissor hash. The second keeper has ridiculously trichrome coverage, with a real greasy resin on beer can nugs.

Both of them have downright intoxicating terpenes.

Round two just finished. I present to you, the first iteration of the Chocolate Starfish

15 Likes

Dare I ask what smells you’re getting from it?

3 Likes

Oh man, it’s difficult. Let’s call em The Tall, and The Frosty.

So The Tall has a more sticky resin, with maybe pine-sol as the dominant note. But it’s not an overpowering pine smell, it’s kind of in the middle of a light, flowery, lilac and melon.

The Frosty has the greasy resins and smells much more intensely of sharp menthol, and wintergreen, with the same sort of spring blossoms in the background.

13 Likes

:joy:

Nice. The frosty smells sound really nice.

2 Likes

lol. Glad to hear it. I just try to ramble off whatever comes to mind. There’s no wrong answers, it’s all contextual. I had a plant that smells like an ex-girlfriend, whatever that means lol. I don’t know if it smells like a soap, or a perfume, or what, but i like it. :rofl:

6 Likes

She was kind of a way above average size and hair coverage kind of gal. A real nice lady for sure. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Two Chocolate Rain F2 moms heavily defoliated, and the one small Azad Kashmir mom in the middle.
Next up in the back left corner a Starfighter IBL and in the back right corner;
Mangobiche Ghashplant

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a plant try so hard to root in mid-air. They’re everywhere!

Can always tell which plants got defoliated first because the last ones look hella half-assed. :rofl:
I’ll go over her again tomorrow to get the rest of those unnecessary sun leaves.

12 Likes