Diggy’s Underground

Another male Meuang Lao failed torture testing… I wish I kept a clone of my first one…

This is a good time to mention a belief I’ve held for a long time. That a healthy cannabis plant should have all the right nutrients in the right proportions to be the perfect food source for another cannabis plant. If I powdered and sold it as a Maxi-crop type supplement, I’d call it Cannabilism.

Alas, poor Vientiane.

15 Likes

I forget the exact day of harvest, but she’s as beautiful off the plant, as on.

Mangobiche Ghashplant
No mango smell in any of the sisters. :thinking:
This one is more of a lemon creamsicle.

16 Likes

Wow it looks like it leans more sativa compared to most other 88g13 crosses I’ve seen.

5 Likes

Yeah, her sisters were nothing to write home about, both leaning heavily towards the ghash side of things. Im a bit partial to this one though. She’s revegging right now.

I’ve more F1 seeds to look thru, one day. Would love to bring it back towards the Brazilian mother.

7 Likes

None of the F1 jungle spice I’ve grown leaned toward the Congolese side, but I did find a good one in F2.

11 Likes

Oh man I forgot about those. I got a clone off @StevieG that smelled like an Italian ice.

6 Likes

Model Cement, produces some of the most beautiful seeds I’ve ever seen. The fully mature seeds are sorta coke-bottle oblong, and turn charcoal gray with a sharp green tinge.

17 Likes

I could try to run that
Probably run 32 in two 4x4’s realistically

1 Like

Hey bro i hit your DMs :slight_smile:

I’m sorry it’s been so long brother, I have not had the dough to send out another. If you can pay the shipping I’ll have it otw immediately.

Works for me bro. Does paypal work 4 u?

Also thats all good. I just know how annoying inboxes can be figured id keep bumping haha.

1 Like

Lol thought this was in inbox not your thread. Sorry bro

2 Likes

Lmfao. I’m an idiot. I did too. I’ll pm you

2 Likes

facepalm

2 Likes

We interrupt this program, with a message from our sponsors;

16 Likes

Nice bit of drawing, I really like the bottom pic. What were you smoking that made you get creative :thinking:

3 Likes

I wish I could draw like this!! Don’t have an artistic bone in my body!! Nice work!!

1 Like

I really like the bottom one as well. :+1:
To my mind, a touch of water colors would add nicely.

Cheers
G

1 Like

Purebred Meuang Lao / Vientiane Laos. Whichever name you prefer.

Beautiful red-point female. Was surprised to find these straight walnuts in a sativa — it’s hard to keep them happy long enough. Water-only soils ftw.

19 Likes