Dirt Wizard's Magic Wand Factory and Library Lounge

I’ve got a friend, one of my oldest, who I’ve been giving my homegrown to since I started up, since he doesn’t smoke that much but is my oldest weed buddy so it’s easy to keep him supplied. He’s always had trouble with anxiety when smoking and also with moderating his dose, and lately he’s been going to VT and getting alt-cannabinoid hemp flower to try different things and blending with mine. He figured out that CBG is his thing, and since I’m low-key on a THCV hunt, we decided to team up for this summer and give his Dad a bunch of starts to grow with our help, since he grew last year and is old school, only grows every few years and they’re 10-15’ trees behind the old barn on the farm. I got us an order of stuff coming from Hoku, and sized up the pack size on the CBG genetics to give away some here, so keep an eye out on this thread for that giveaway in the next month or two. I want to get some of these 10% CBG, hardy genetics out there for people to play with and chuck onto this summer, maybe get a grow-along thread going amongst us. Check out the menu, the first one is the core all-CBG genetics, and the other two are interesting crosses into THCV and both 1:1 and fully-compliant CBD strains:

25% off Hoku Series seeds right now with 25SEEDS
25% off hemp flower with 25FLOWER

Mom to Rhinestone Villain:

14 Likes