Dirt Wizard's Magic Wand Factory and Library Lounge

Here’s a photo of my last grow, six plants in a 4x4, never again:

Got some nice Hazeman C99 out of it:

Ancient Goji freebie from @CopaGenetics turned out to be pretty fire!

41 Likes

Will do, I’m going to start posting these dudes over in the Junkyard soon as well.

2 Likes

I’m on board this ride now! Looks stunning @Dirt_Wizard can’t wait to see the magic happen!

3 Likes

These are some Hazeman LA Pure Kush (HPK BX5) from my first grow, I knew nothing and lucked out with getting an IBL freebie with my wacky polyhybrid pack (@Guammainian Gardens Chamhaole). The Chamhaole was ultimately great, but I ended up with one good female plant since I had no clue how to identify and wrangle different phenos from an F3 cross of Underdawg D, Dragon’s Blood Hashplant, Afgooey, and White Cherry Truffle. The Chamhaole was super good smoke in the end, but I harvested big bags of LAPK that kept me in flower and dry sift for a long time. Picked up another full pack to run again soon someday, it’s a classic Afghani kush all marshmallow and lime flavors with some earth and wood. Leaves a good perfumed odor in the spot and calms the nerves without couchlock. The fade was also extremely pretty!

39 Likes

This is always what I’m looking for!
Dispo weed out here is either 1) panic attack 2) disabling 3) so old that the CBN content fries your head
Hence why I’m growing again.

5 Likes

Thanks for tagging me Dirt Wizard. Good looking grows. And, not spending an arm and a leg on genetics too, even better.

I’ll just be a scarecrow somewhere down the road here.

2 Likes

It’s very very nice, I was using it last night. Found a seed in it, and hoping it’s going to germinate and be a girl lol.

I will be tagging along @Dirt_Wizard

3 Likes

wow that Icy Grape looks great

2 Likes

I’m really stoked for it! I need some indica in my jars, and was wanting to run more Copa seeds, since I have stocked up pretty decently, with a pack of everything they’ve put out in the last year or two, and a lot of their freebies. The Black Domina has such a reputation as a heavy hitter that I wanted to try it, and support a New England breeder. Everyone tells me that Maine has the fire, since they’ve been loose about growing for decades now under their medical program, them and Michigan were the first to get with it after California.

This Icy Grape is passing the test so far, which is that I want to see good frost on the sugar leaves by the end of week four, every plant I’ve grown so far that did that was a banger compared to the others.

4 Likes

trying to find out if Headie Gardens will send it to Sweden since its on sale right now 35$ otherwise ill get it from GLG

1 Like

Nice, I hope Shoe is willing to do that for you! I kind of regret not picking up another pack at the sale recently but I guess I still could, he’s just at the other end of the state from me.

2 Likes

shoe? is that a member here

1 Like

Shoe is the guy who runs Headie Gardens, I don’t think he’s on here much nowadays but he’s been around forums for a very long time.

1 Like

I remember the Domina leaves size of hubcaps

1 Like

I think if I was growing trees outside they’d be as big as my head, definitely

1 Like

Used to smoke domina cos it was 90ies raves dancing for hours and hours high as fuck coming home and it just rooted you, took the speed/mdma right out of your head and let you sleep

1 Like

Haven’t smoked weed in 20 years last time was in Goa so im in for a shock

1 Like

Setup looking good. They love it by the way they’re stacking up. Is this first run on Copa icy grape? I just popped some of thier project25 first run at copas gear.

1 Like

This thread needs more cowbell i mean pictures :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks, it’s still a work in progress but I’m happy with where it’s at for this year. First run, yeah. I only put down a few seeds so I still have enough to run them a couple more times.

@anon85454369 I’ll try to get a couple more photos tonight when I check on them.

3 Likes