Dirt Wizard's Magic Wand Factory and Library Lounge

Yea man, I don’t need any of the drama that some of these people can bring, I’m just out here trying to source the fire for my little headstash garden same as the rest of us, I don’t need some dude in a tinfoil hat on my shoulder haha

Interesting comment from Lucky13 in 2006 on ICMag:

"As far as the strawberry fields… well I hate to burst everyones bubble but if there even is a strain called strawberry fields It has nothing to do with the the “kushman” cut of cough that was GIFTED to Kyle by the person that brought it down to Hartford CT.from the mt. mansfield area of VT probably 3 years or so before kyle even got a taste of it.

the person that brought it down from VT is a pretty good friend of mine. and he insists the cut is just a nl5 x local VT blue haze. it make me sick to see the lies that kyles made up about the cut all just to make himself sound cool/smart. who would have thought his lie would go international?"

Is that guy Strawberry Jerry? I found references to an Adam Dunn Show on Livestream that’s all about tracing the lineage of Strawberry Fields with Kyle and that guy IDK if any of it is believable or real but I can’t find the video or audio yet.

4 Likes

Lol I didn’t want to drop the name Specifically but yea that’s him. Let me just say that I’ve never met the guy myself, and only have the word of some of the dudes I know who know him and his social media to go on, so I dont purport to know the truth about him, but you can kind of get a general vibe for a person from those outside sources.

I also don’t claim to know about the cough or it’s relationship to the fields cut, but his company is like “strawberry fields family farms” or something to that effect, so you can see where the info gets a little tangled up

4 Likes

Here’s a fun find, my friends. I was cleaning in the garage around where I smoke yesterday and in the bottom of a box of junk I swept off a table long ago I found this not quite empty tub of budder that is probably two years old now. When I moved just before the pandemic I didn’t get a chance to meet any plugs in my new area and wasn’t growing yet, so I had a friend of mine work his connections to try and find me something. I got some absolutely bunk ass homegrown that barely gave me a headache, and a sack of these dabs from a guy who I wish he’d put me back in touch with, but I was told it was a one time thing. Great budder, got me lifted for a while until I got my med card and got to the dispensary, I’m gonna hit this up sometime today and see how it does after some cold curing for a year in the garage hahahaha.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was bummed when it got shut down. This is the best thing on there: Livin’ Thing

And maybe one of the greatest things of all time… haha. But any of those “Week” things they’d do, like “Paul Thomas Anderson Week” or “Tom Cruise Week” or whatever were always great.

2 Likes

Just FYI, sour jack is from Karma.

Looking good in here!

2 Likes

Lol thanks I swap the two of them for some reason

Day 32 of veg:

Day 30 of flower:

12 Likes

I was graced by being on Copa’s Christmas list this year and just got a nice surprise in the mail to test out when I can and to spread around to some local folks. I am real excited by these and I’m definitely going to work some in when I can in the late spring or as a summer grow:

Appalachia F4 that became F5 with Copa is from H&L’s original breeding and then worked further by:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcYaC6dO6ar/

10 Likes

Let the appy battle commence lol .
Nice little elf you got there @Dirt_Wizard :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

That’s pretty interesting… H&L is talking about making more f3s since they all sold out so fast… and then start work on f4s himself… but here’s copa…

4 Likes

I doubt he’s planning to sell these or even give many away, I don’t think Two Currents was either, just breeders passing around their line work to use forward in crosses. I’d be surprised to see these F5s pop up as freebies or a future pack for sale, I could be wrong, and disappointed, but I think it’s more likely hybrids with the F4 since that’s what people are just getting in a week or two for testers from @Enjoi802 . Two Currents sent the F4 to Copa with F3 testers of their own. I am, however super pleased to have them for my own growing since I’m not going to be trying to snipe an H&L pack any time soon, though I’d like to eventually.

3 Likes

H&l dropped them with shoe over Thanksgiving, maybe shoe has more of them I am not sure. But he announced well before the drop on his IG,and High and lonesome, I believe he is on the hunt for bodhi for a new Appalachia male. The new wave is coming. Lol. But for real jump on headie gardens or bug shoe while you can.

3 Likes

@HolyAngel I think @CrunchBerries is in the HG Discord he was saying that there’s more on the way according to Shoe, with preorders available. The Doc D drop is coming in at Headie in early January too so I think that’s when we’ll see a few new drops there.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Damn man when it rains it pours, theres Appalachia all over the place these days. Very cool Christmas gift @Dirt_Wizard majorly jealous, I’m probably looking at socks and underwear again this year myself :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I sure hope I get some socks, all mine have holes in them. If you get too many Legs, maybe we can work out a trade :wink:

1 Like

I actually work for a sock company nowadays funnily enough. If you really do need socks holler at yer boy

4 Likes

Oh yeah those Vermont sock companies make good stuff now, I have a bunch of Darn Tough and Cabot Mills socks they’re great. Cool job! I’d love to work at a clothing company but there’s none around here.

2 Likes

Day 35 veg:

Day 32 flower:

Unrelated question for the gang: I think either my 550 or my Kill-A-Watt is fucky, I’m only pulling like 500w according to the meter but my load should be something more like 700-750w. Anyone have the experience of an HLG light or Inventronics driver start getting weak after a while? I’ve only got like five flower cycles under it and I thought it was less uncomfortable to look at and the numbers seem to track. I need to get it hooked right to the meter tomorrow and find out but I wanted to ask y’all. Especially @ReikoX @Gpaw @Shadey @Mr.Sparkle and all you other DIY LED folks.

6 Likes