Do Si Dos / Blue Dream

nope the ones in table will be one gal right to finish. 2 week veg tops

2 Likes

there is 2 blue dream phenos and 1 do si do. not a cross but that does sound like a great cross lol

2 Likes

the blue dream got the chop today didnt get pics of pheno 1 the shorter less bushy one but got some of pheno 2 and man i hope the smell stays the same and has a good buzz because it smells so damn good, has nice color and good trich development. i will be taking better care of the mothers that are now in flower to try and push them harder and see if i get better results. as i have most of the bugs under control and no moving out in middle flower lol.

the mothers that i set to flower are nice and big also have a strawberry cough mom that is looking nice havent flowered from her so will be first time and i took clones before sending her incase i like it. but shes a hard one to clone. the GG4 sog is coming along think i had to high of ph and ppm so adjusted them and will see how they responds in the next 2 weeks.

9 Likes

Nice pics…lookin good today

1 Like

well the left side gg4 sog exploded while i was waiting for the right side to catch up and has me nervous about head room… i have maybe 2 feet to spare and need the light 3 feet away to maintain proper ppfd to the canopy might need to adjust short plants in middle and taller on outside. :man_facepalming:

LEFT

RIGHT

moms looking good will lollipop this weekend. strawberry cough was a stretcher about 4.5 feet so had to raise the do si do and 2 blue dreams. under a 600 hps

6 Likes

well had to take some pots out of each table since the right side exploded while the left caught up. went with 25 in one and 24 in other put the trellis up (annoying as fuck)will ass a 2nd level if needed mid stetch, going 12/12 tonight next time i might just use bamboo lol

right side table

left side

moms looking good under a 600 hps
straberry cough after a lil defoliation

do si do blue dream 1 and blue dream 2
and a 3,5 circle canopy

gonna pop some beand thinking 2 wedding cake 2 ice cream cake and 2 slurricane all fems from a trade with @Chronickyle might do the deep breath from him also from baked beanz… or alien rift not sure and also popping the sugar ray from space bound genetics i won from @DougDawson made by mr @DannyTerpintine i believe!

might use a deep breath male and hit a sugar ray lady and vice versa if i feel brave enough and find a place to do it and spread them on here :smiley:

9 Likes

Very cool, looking great.

1 Like

Wow do si do, the Blue Dream, iconic and beautiful, your journal is quite engaging, I am deep into seeing how things evolve.

2 Likes

thanks i already harvested the do si do and blue dream test smoke had a nice buzz just gonna jar and cure them in the next few days

2 Likes

The rewards time of a successful grow are incomparable. I am preparing to start blue dream-matic auto, it will be fun

1 Like

Nice !! how long do you veg before “netting” ? I still use flat bambo blind material to make my Scrog - I know abit primative but works fir an old cultivator. Should make it easy for me and get scrog netting - old habits are hard to break !!! great post’s

these ones went about 3 weeks if i remember and the right side maybe 2 weeks or 4 and 3 lol dont remember exactly will have to look back thru notes. hoping they dont stretch 2 much 2 weeks would have been perfect imo

1 Like

sog stretch coming along i forget how long this strain stretches never ran it without topping before so if it keeps going i might be in trouble as i need 3 feet between lights for optimal ppfd

moms about 3 weeks into flower. the strawberry cough really has my attention! in a 5 gal pot others in 3 gals

do si do nug after trim and dry. smells amazing will give a 2 week cure , i will need to dial her in and i think she has potential.

the rain kinda messed up the blue dream dry as it forced me to use dehumidifier and i forgot to turn it off and dried to fast. will need to cure to get smell back. sigh

9 Likes

also want to say i did dry trim for the first time… ugh… what a fuckkkking pain in the ass my god ! idk if i can put my self through it again wet trimming is much easier

2 Likes

Very Nice!

You might be doing it wrong :face_with_monocle:. I only dry trim. Once it’s dry enough to jar, the leaves snap right off. I don’t even really trim as much as just use the tip/side of the scissors to bend the leaf back (going from top to bottom) and they flake/snap right off into the bin. There usually no cutting involved other than separating branches and buds. I can do most of the job with a tooth pick really.

6 Likes

Very nice grow

1 Like

I’ve got a buddy that swears by those silicone basting brush looking things for dry trimming. I’ve not tried it personally but he raves about them haha.

2 Likes

Imagine what you could do with a pair of chopsticks.

1 Like

do you leave the buds on branch when you trim ? or clip buds off then trim ?