Do Si Dos / Blue Dream

thank you!

1 Like

ya there called the canna brush and i was gonna make one myself out of norml silicone spatula and cut my own bristles wider than a basting brush and stiffer. ppl say basting brush is to fllimsy even when trimmed

1 Like

Yeah, I do a combo if it’s really leafy. I do a wet trim on the plant just before I cut them. I keep it at a rough cut and let it dry like that. Then, once dry I can just rake the leaves into a bag. They snap right off and then you have a nicely protected bud inside. :yum:

1 Like

i can just stare at this strawberry cough for hours. i hope it is as good as it looks. close to 4 weeks.

GG4 stretching… gonna be a pain in the ass to lolli pop them. also why im not a fan of nets.

9 Likes

well now i remember gg4 is a stretcher. need to try and get my lights higher these sp6500 need 3 feet to be optimal around 2.5 right now unfortunetly gonna need a major lolipopping hopefully there done stretching 2 weeks into flower for them.

strawberry cough bluedream #1 and #2 and do si do moms looking good. i went to throw away all the back up blue dreams away since i dont find them to be keepers and accidently tossed out my 2 do si do back ups also and i wanted to keep the do si do as its a super mellow nice smooth smoke that smells great. so now i will have to reveg the mom in flower if i want to. sucks. but shit happens.

have sugar ray beans on deck they all broke soil lost one so far no idea what ate it… but the top was missing. ?? and 2 slurricanes 2 wedding cakes and 2 ice cream cakes .

8 Likes

did some lollipoppin and bleached basement floor after drain backflow flooded. every thing slow but steady.

messed with the color on iphone for the hps plants last pic aint yellow i was just to lazy to fix lol

7 Likes

gg4 coming along nice! usually its a 10 week strain for me in soil so we shall see around 9 weeks how she looks and decide. still a ways to go lets just hope no hiccups lol

cough dosi looking thicc

winter is coming me thinks so gonna have to get this basement ready never know what to expect

6 Likes

Everything looks so nice.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

little update gg4 coming along frosty as ever and still have 3/4 weeks i think *will check notes" going to be a scissor hash dream lol

strawberry cough is ready i will give it a few more days and then hope she reveg since its a pain in the ass to clone and i lost them all. i will take better pics as these ones dont do justice shes pretty just a tad cpl fox tails that if i run it again will see if it was from temps

new genetics for the winter are all coming along with 9 or so gg4 ready to be up potted and put under the 600 watt hps after the cough dsd bd are done with in next week or so

ill make a new journal for those though thanks for checking my grow log

12 Likes

Just stumbled across this, I’m just oogling. Really nice grow. Like… I want to wait till you go to work and come smell your house nice. 🥷

1 Like

why do i have to leave for you to come over is it cause im ugly !! lmao thank you and the gg def smell up the basement. has that musky glue smell funk that lingers lol

1 Like

My last grow/harvest was a gg auto. I found it hardly smelled. I asked a person who never smoked but has been around it, and they said my plant, just smelled like pine/garden weeds. I never needed my filter.

I just felt I needed to add a creepiness factor next to saying I want to smell your house. But hey, You can smell mine if I can smell yours :stuck_out_tongue: Mine smells like cinnamon brooms :joy:

2 Likes

Even dried and cured… this jar smells like… pine and maybe some citrus o_O

i am not creeped out easily its ok lol we can become smell friends … lmfao mine smells like weed cat and man sweat smells may vary depending on temperature :grin:

2 Likes

Few days ago… mine smelled like sweaty man feet because there was wet carpet. The worst. I wish I had a plant at peak for that mess lol. Although, I probably would have met mold for the first time having no power for 2 weeks.

1 Like

ya i saw your little adventure there always a fun time when things go wrong eh., i had my basement flood 3 weeks or so ago and had to have plumber come over and pull a bunch of roots out of drain… and see all my grow area. and as you know they get so curious to see as you said they were all interested in your tent lmao

Yes!!! The ac guys fell through my roof, sent a mexican, and he was like, what dis? I’m like @_@ … you know. It’s for peppers! haha my plants are hidden bitch. It’s always a topic of conversation. Especially with family. But they are like, you have a prescription anyway, whatever. I just had to have a painter come in though…. he gave me a quote and paid NO mind to it…

1 Like

Somewhat kick myself over the mexican. Could have had a guy lol but I don’t really want to go that route. I really enjoy the grow and knowing where it came from. Definitely inspired by your grow. Just after harvesting one though and looking at 3 more the first time I thought, omg this is too much. Now I’m like… I need a variety lol

1 Like

well dont settle for a guy cus you feel you need one haha keep your options open and see what comes along.!

thanks for the compliments and yes it sometimes feels over whelming when you have this many going but then you remember there just plants and if you mess up you can try again. the most annoying part is the trimming lmao once i find 3 or 4 really good strains i will stick to them and make it easier lol

Oh haha no no I didn’t mean like THAT. He was hired from AC company to fix my dry wall. No romantic interest. He was interested in what I had growing :joy:

1 Like