Do you smoke Thai?

Dreams and silliness…

5 Likes

Smoke a fatty on a tropical beach and beat this one out in full volume!

The only thing not fitting the flair is the Durban in those old catalogues but did I mention that TRSC/Kwik just released a Durban Poison x 1990 Skunk#1 thing… I remember 1998 when I went to see Bob Dylan on a warm July evening and smoked what was sold to me as South African Durban Poison x Skunk#1 and it was real magical. Order I must do.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hey, I have this memory of smoking pure haze in the mid 1990s in Europe. I did it in both Amsterdam and Christiania which was and for all I know still a free town in Copenhagen. Back then it was real nice, and I bought some really good weed from the mid 90s onwards until after summer 1998. One of the best things I ever got was the top of a product pyramid consisting of skunk#1, Super Skunk and this top of the pyramid both figurative and literally, Killer Haze. No it wasn’t anything to do with Ace Seeds Killer A5 Haze, this was decades before that. It was a jar marked with a skull and bones like in the cartoons with poison bottles. The guy told me (at the time 16 years old) it wasn’t good for my first festival but I managed to twist the arm of this drug dealer, lol, and I got a big bag of haze and super skunk and went to have the time of my life. The super skunk I spoke of earlier in this thread, the haze looked just like this but more golden, I think it was cured very well where this sample of pure fucking mind-bending thai was cured for just weeks but blew my mind!

8 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

58 Right now 64 will be the high where I am at, can’t stand the cold anymore!

3 Likes

Let’s petition to get it removed lol

3 Likes

great music and alcohol seem to help

3 Likes

Mrs. Right?

2 Likes

hahaha well… she is known under another name too then…

2 Likes

here is Fela with a classic - thanks for the music above :wink:

5 Likes
2 Likes

Friday!

2 Likes

lets get it on…

1 Like

heads up hombre…

1 Like

I used to blast this one when smoking weed in the summers of the 90s… Igziebehr… let Jah be praised…

2 Likes

no jamaican playlist is complete without this national song of stoners…

4 Likes

Dan Chang - Thai landrace

8 Likes