Do you smoke Thai?

That got a special look to it, did you collect it in Don Chang or where did you get it from @royal ?

3 Likes

Ive been breeding with Snowhigh’s High Voltage since 2014
Its PPP x AG x C99
PPP is Durban x Skunk x WW.

Its pretty fucking magical. Funny thing is I wrote it off til I grew it.

2 Likes

Oh I could see that the Durban/Skunk x Widow (assume this would be the hybridization) would be a damn good one and if you read my thread you’ll know I am not a stranger to crossing anything to C99 lol. The AG is Acapulco Gold right? That sounds like a winner crossed to the C99 on its own as well. Do you have a grow log or pics posted of it, sounds like something I would definitely enjoy.

I think Angus said that their offering of this Durban x Skunk#1 was made with a Durban from Nirvana which he also think is Durban x Skunk#1 already and then they crossed it to what he calls a 1990 Skunk#1 so it should read Durban/Skunk x Skunk.

3 Likes

Yeah, Gypsy’s ex, Dutchgrown, made tha Acapulco x c99.
Archimage gave Snow the clone of PPP

These are all different High Voltage

12 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the pics and info @Wuachuma !

3 Likes

Thanks !!!

I received the seeds 10-12 years ago - directly from Dan Chang.

4 Likes

Monday tune from the long ago files of times past…

2 Likes

well it’s Monday…

1 Like
2 Likes

I was not aware snow high had been around that long but I took a long break from the forums and internet in general from around 2005 till when I joined back up on here.
I recently acquired a clone of his Panama Gold and she has some very pretty fans going on. I’m getting ready to start those Kona gold and was thinking they may cross well to it and the blue dream.

6 Likes

I miss his Panama Gold and his Panama Black.
Doc D like the gold more, I found more extreme NLD in Black.
Those crossed to Cherry Cake by Seeds of Compassion were some of my best breeders.
My Jaguar was Panama Black x Cherry Cake x Golden Tiger x Cherry Cake. But shes extinct in pure form now. But man, those were good years growing the Panama crosses and the pure Panama Gold/Black clones from Doc.

Yeah, Snow was an original on Skunk Forum back in the day.
I lurked at OG and others, but Skunk was the firs place i posted since I was looking for info on where to buy Rev’s Blur Rhino 1947.

There were a bunch of people testing for Snow on Skunk Forum. Being untested, the seeds were cheap back then. I think the season using Merlins Magic (AG x C99) was around 2010/11.

7 Likes

Heres a male Bostonbobmass pulled from my Jaguar seeds I gave him at Emerald Cup

6 Likes

update
Dan Chang - Thai

13 Likes
3 Likes

Amen to that. The new strains are awesome, but nothing beats some leafy, rustic old-school bud and dry sift. Old-school charas is another favorite, but it’s really hard to find.

3 Likes

Who loves Old school classic rock and roll doobie toking music?

Turn it up and sit in the dark. :100::dove:

4 Likes

Worry not with music like JD Blackfoot influencing Missouri citizens partying together , another Missouri band we partied with.
JD recently died. He lived in Ironton Missouri

We partied unreal with weed and hash growing up.

Ozark Gold was our favorite, midwest Skunk was everywhere in the 70s

Hawaiian was the strongest and you only smoked a pinner with Hawaiian and then you was off to a joyful world with a unique one of a kind up stone never felt again from any weed since.

Moving on by the band Missouri.
My generation of stoners loved the 2 songs I posted. :100::dove:

We also partied with Robin Trower, Head east and one time cops showed up to see if there a person who called the cops, then they found nothing and starting drinking and smoking many of the St Louis County cops.

I had a wild life with weed and stay away from doctors and all forms of pills. I started drinking at 19, social partying you know :sunglasses:

I can still throw down a drinking sesh if needed :partying_face::partying_face:

And I’ve got Thailand popping out of soil now, can’t wait to smoke it.

Video here:

6 Likes

I’m out of Likes @royal but this is a Beauty. Nice Job

2 Likes

Enjoy That Thai Greg OG.
Robin Trower, Ozark Gold… hang on, you better finish that story. Sounds like a great upbringing in MO
Sounds almost like Southern Ontario, Kim Mitchell and Bundles of Hawaiian wrapped in tin foil

Cheers Bro

2 Likes
2 Likes