Doc D cannabis seeds

I think there’s always “just one left!”
Edit: the whole line

6 Likes

Meth is too fucking common in the scene.
The dude loves the crystal so much that he puts different crystals in his soil like some wook scientist

Ive had to learn the hard way that there are two flags for someone being a methhead - an obsession with crystals, and friggin dream catchers.

18 Likes

Man, I read that too about that Michael Fang guy, the crystals and then the prices and packaging and I definitely was like “son is on that rock or crystal if he thinks this is gonna sell”. And then I thought about guys like Doc D who can write a letter to us every month and be reliable and down to earth and the success of people like Fang in the industry just makes even less sense. I guess absurd hype is a natural consequence of the grandiosity stimulants bring. I’ve not spent much time around crystal but I’m very familiar with cocaine and how it makes people spin up some real dingers and then start believing themselves.

13 Likes

Sorry to continue going off topic, but I try to avoid talking about GGG whenever possible. I started to write something about them in my response from the other day, but then decided to delete it in the hopes the topic would die.

9 Likes

Ha! Right! Maybe if we are lucky people will start talking about the Bodhi/Berner connection again.

10 Likes

Hopefully not in the Doc D thread though. :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Black Energy pheno 3: The rosin pheno

This one I believe is very dragon Energy dominant. Pine, sour, fuel, sweet cream, skunk, and some OG notes really round out this girls flavor profile. Last run she was very tasty while freshly dried, but seemed to lose terps over time in the jar due to them being so volatile.

Luckily she washes well enough to hash to justify keeping for craft production.

Great color and consistency. Super sour fuely nose with some strong sweet pine on the back end. Strong as fuck, clear uplifted cerebral focused stone. Taste matches smell, really great hash.

Chopping up more DFT to freeze for processing to hash!

33 Likes

Dude fuck yes thank you for this report. I think I may dig to my packs

7 Likes

You can definitely see the sour in her. I fucking love that look. Beautiful work, as always! Positive vibes…

@minitiger I always love your detailed reports. Thank you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

14 Likes

Yeah, you should check it out for sure. I sent some (but not all) of my seeds to another OG member before I actually blazed any of that PCB x A5Thai. And once I started getting into the flowers, I was like,”That’s the last time I send out seeds of stuff I haven’t blazed yet…” haha! It’s really good weed.

I’ve gathered from your reports that flavor’s something you always take into account; the PCB cross definitely has a pretty unique flavor profile. Honestly, I’m not sure I’ve ever tasted anything like it in the “weed realm” or whatever. Like I said, it tastes like agua de jamaica, which is for sure a first for me. It tastes pretty fucking awesome.

And anyway, I’d like to see you (or anybody) grow out a shitload of that cross haha.

Any time, brother… I’m just glad you’re posting haha.

19 Likes

The Zapitistas (EZLN) are in Chiapas. They are fucking awesome. Maybe you can make some friends there :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The GLG drop has happened.
A lot of the testers he had from his last newsletters are now “named strains”. The PCB X A5HT is now Midnight Buzzsaw for instance. The Cuban black and Santa Cruz Pure Haze crosses are Black Magic Haze and SCMagic Haze.
All are wanted by me haha.

29 Likes

Nice! Kinda feels like old times.

9 Likes

I’m having a difficult time deciding if I’m actually gonna title my Sour Diesel x DE grow report “Blammo Grow Report” or if I’ll just continue to call it “Sour Diesel x Dragon Energy” haha.

16 Likes

I’m already looking forward to your grow and smoke report one this one :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Pssshhhh… Don’t hold your breath haha. Gonna flip later this week, probably gonna be at least 70 days before they finish, followed by a two-week dry, a three- or four-week cure… So I’ll probably post the smoke report sometime in late April/early May? Haha.

14 Likes

That’s cool, no rush on a quality grow. That timing should be right about the same time these babies will finish up as well…assuming I don’t get all males!

18 Likes

Are those used yogurt containers. I reuse those for that purpose as well @deeez99

6 Likes

Actually they are just some 20 oz containers from a local nursery.

3 Likes

Love the cross

1 Like