Doc D cannabis seeds

Few pics of the #1 pheno of Magic Bluegrass x Sensi Star f2. This one is more piney spicy with skunky foresty dankness. Slight fruity hazey flavor but very underwhelming compared to the pheno #2 in closet and compared to how she smelt a few weeks ago(the fruitines subsidized) Showing some fade too edging towards day 70. 65-68ish days roughly coming down tomorrow.
Last pic shows her in front with a wedding cake X Cake Fighter freebie from @Great_lakes_Genetics and smileys Angel’s platinum cake X Jack Skellington behind her. All in a 2x2…

34 Likes

I regret passing on that one, even more after seeing your pics. Outstanding work! Let us know how she smokes

4 Likes

TK x Sensi Star- solid girls with an old school vibe, hints of earthy og to slightly skunky lemon on others

Sour Diesel x Sensi Star- only 3 girls in my pack, she was the tallest and sourest of them all.

43 Likes

I always find the pictures that you share of your garden to be incredibly beautiful! I always feel honored when you are growing my work in your garden. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

32 Likes

Thanks brother, i appreciate you. I’m happy to have some of your work in the garden!
I try to give a good look of what i’m seeing, good or bad. I have pics of the others but this is the second round and they are now lost in the shuffle. I did have the males put back to maybe f2 for the community, thinking i might find something cool like the Deathstar but my girls were rather bland and some males were dropping pollen in veg so it was a no go.

12 Likes

These are sour d x a5 haze and black energy.

This is I believe week 7 in 1 gal pots.

Smells have been evolving one black energy had a bit of a berry smell and now that is almost all gone and all black energy are now earthy/gas/chem leaning, except for one that has almost no smell and is really leafy and has lots of pistils.
Sour ds are sweet but a bit faint. Everything looking nice so far

36 Likes

Here’s the one Malibu Pure Kush x Lemon Thai plant that I ended up with, chopped her last night, day 62 of flower.

Veg day 39:

Veg day 64:

Veg day 81:

She was left on an extended 14/10 light schedule, like for around four weeks. You can tell in that last pic that she started autoflowering, both because of how much she’s stretched, despite not being on an “official” flower lighting schedule, and also because you can see little flowers forming haha. I flipped her, put her on an 11.5/12.5 schedule, three days after that last pic was taken, but any sort of “flower day whatever” I post from here on out should be taken with a grain of salt.

Flower day 17:

Flower day 30:

See how far along she was for only being on “flower day 30”? I’m positive she wouldn’t be looking like that if she hadn’t been left on that long-ass 14/10 schedule.

Flower day 47:

One of her tops had snapped off at this point, kind of a bummer. And if you look closely, you’ll notice that humidity levels were only at 25% when I took those pics. Low humidity levels are a constant struggle here, despite having five humidifiers running.

And here she is last night, which is when I chopped her, flower day 62:

Smells are pretty weird and not exactly one of those ones that makes you go,“Holy shit! Roll that up right now!” I think this plant leaned way more to the Lemon Thai side than the Malibu Pure side, but having never grown either of those, I can’t say for certain. I remember Doc saying that the Lemon Thai stays short and squat, so maybe she leaned towards the Malibu as far as plant morphology is concerned; she was definitely very, very stretchy and very lanky, too. Smells-wise, though, I’m thinking “Lemon Thai” all the way.

I dunno. We’ll see…

47 Likes

Looking good sounds like you should look into a pond fogger and bathroom fan homemade humidifier. They work so well you can make it rain in your room.

6 Likes

Rain in a tin shed outdoors might work :wink:, but I’m growing in a bedroom in my house! Haha. I don’t want mold to start forming…

Honestly, I took that pic right after the lights turned on and before I started leaving the two “big” humidifiers running during lights off; once I started doing that, it hasn’t been too bad. Mid-40’s or so. Not ideal, but not horrible, either.

7 Likes

Nice job dude and some really amazing pics as well!! Love your posts they always get me excited haha! I’m always like ohhh @minitiger posted gotta check this out lol! Cheers and thanks for your contributions good sir! I appreciate all your efforts!

6 Likes

Just thought I’d offer a alternative to 6 humidifiers I use a inkbird to adjust set it at 60% and it stays there they definitely work better than any humidifier I’ve ever used .

5 Likes

Yeah, I looked into one of those Swamp Cooler things (or some sorta industrial-sized humidifier haha) a few years ago, but the amperage would trip my circuit. I’m right up against it as it is.

I’m alright with the “shitload of humidifiers” situation. For now… haha.

Thanks, dude!

5 Likes

Sounds like you need something like this @minitiger dealing with the Humidity in the desert sucks :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Believe me, dude, I’ve looked at them all. One of my humidifiers is rated for 700 sq ft, one’s rated for 600 sq ft and the other three are all rated for 100 sq ft. And they’re all in a 100 sq ft room, so… If that’s not enough, I’m not gonna stress too much about it.

One of the 100 sq ft ones did short last week, though, so I’m down to four right now. I’m lucky I was in the room when it happened, otherwise our house coulda burned down haha. But whenever I get around to replacing that one, I’m gonna get another one of the “bigger” humidifiers that’re rated for at least 500 sq ft.

6 Likes

Ethiopian banana x sensi star looking like it’s going to be a good run !

29 Likes

Dang, nice work! They’re looking great :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Wow! Looks like that Sensi Star male didn’t keep her short or anything, huh? How long did you veg for? And how long has she been flowering?

9 Likes

Appreciate it !!

4 Likes

So this is from clone , I wish I kept better track of how long I vegged for but I threw it in the flower room the first week of February ! I also have another Ethiopian banana x sensi that is a couple weeks behind this one . Not as great of structure thought but very smelly ! Grew her kind of poorly last time but I think she is worth another shot

7 Likes

Thats great.
Bodhi said that Ethiopian is really special but would do better in peoples’ gardens as a hybrid because she just explodes. Awesome energy for hybrids :metal:

17 Likes