Doc D cannabis seeds

I love my seedbanks, but I can find the sold out shit here. Some folks definitely take advantage of that, but there’s so much stuff out there to grow. I’m not paying $500 for a pack of goji…

8 Likes

Exactly. When the OG seedrun had the f2 pack for $2.

9 Likes

overgrow made sure nobody would have to.

11 Likes

I got a pack in the vault of like 25 Goji OG F2 seeds from the OG seed run. I usually prefer to look through more than that for plants to work with, but I can definitely spare some to send to you with your order whenever I ship next week. Along with, not in place of a freebie of my work as well. Thank you so much again for your support! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

13 Likes

I’d happily send more funds for that man. That’s just way too generous. I only run 5 regs of a couple different at a time.

4 Likes

Fuck all that. I paid like 2 bones for the pack.

It’s really nothing. The most difficult part will be digging them out of my seed refrigerator haha.

Done. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

17 Likes

This is really cool. Thanks for sharing your experience. The overall structure looks a lot like bodhi’s ethiopian hybrids, but the buds and the resin looks totally different.

9 Likes

@zephyr I was happy with the effects on all 3 of the plants I flowered, definitely a strain I want to revisit. I have half a pack left, but I want to pop some Temple x Dragon Energy first.

7 Likes

If I may ask, how does one get signed up for your newsletter/mailing list/catalog? Your work sounds great!
I am afraid I do not have your correct email address.
Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

You have to pick them up from the seedbanks now when they drop maybe 2 times a year. There is no more mailing list/direct order since he moved to Mexico.

5 Likes

thanks, may i ask if you have a preferred seed bank for same?

2 Likes

Not much available but greatlakesgenetics.com has a few, cash only. I’m not sure of others as I only purchased through docs letter when it was available.

5 Likes

The only other seed banks that carry Doc D seeds are Labyrinth Seed Co and Headie Gardens.

Labyrinth is all but sold out of all Doc D stuff & last I knew Headie Gardens site was closed because SHOE has been sick.

You can sometimes find stuff through resellers on Strainly or people selling on Instagram. I know @SENSIMAN12 had some Doc D stuff he was trying to liberate from his seed vault. Not sure what he’s got left, but I know he was selling for fair prices (aka not jacked up aftermarket pricing).

9 Likes

I blew my seed budget (and more sadly) every month on Doc’s work for a while, so I’ve got an embarrassing collection of amazing genetics that I’d love to see someone do justice. If there’s something particular you need, send me a PM and I’ll send it out to you for nothing but some good vibes.

26 Likes

How many DM’s have you gotten so far? Just curious… haha.

10 Likes

Definitely tempting but so many seeds so little time.

7 Likes

TK x Lemon Thai (day 42)

some have a subtle generic male shower-gel scent while others have a more noticeable sweetness to them. they seem to be good producers and with good frost. sometimes when i lean close there is a sweet creamy smell inn the air that i can never get when rubbing leaves.

they are a bit leafy but the calyxes seem well covered.

31 Likes

Beautiful plants, great work! The smell sounds amazing and this cross looked good on paper so I grabbed a pack; I’m stoked to see it turning out so nice.

6 Likes

Midnight Buzzsaw, 56 days.

30 Likes

Headiegardens dot com id a great shop for Doc D seeds. But Shoe is sick, so he’s temporarilly closed the store. He does have a Discord (app) server though, that i think is still up.

Also, a good man here @boatbum325 , who i’ve happily traded seeds w a couple times, might know where to find Doc D strains.
Here’s his recent post in the Trading thread:

https://overgrow.com/t/seed-trading-moderated-part-2/87547/1655

6 Likes