Doc D cannabis seeds

These Bananastan are rockin

The one to the right is a bit frostier and sweeter smelling, but I love the structure so far.

34 Likes

is that the Banana OG or the Ethiopian Banana version?

6 Likes

This is the Ethopian Banana version :+1:

7 Likes

I believe I got the very last pack from glg

5 Likes

Ethiopian banana x sensi star and the a picture of platinum skittlez x dragon energy … also ended up with a super dank smelling gg4 x dragon energy

41 Likes

Nice tub of buds.

5 Likes

Took these out of the vault for someone the other day and they don’t need them after all, so of anyone is interested let me know since I won’t run these anytime soon :call_me_hand:

23 Likes

Id be interested - been trying to find some DE crosses… missed out on doc D’s mailing list. I’d be happy to trade you something or at minimum send you some cool F2s I’ve made.

11 Likes

Sounds great bud! Shoot me a DM and I’ll get these out to you

9 Likes

Awesome thanks man, sending ya a message :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sounds like a real fun cross I bet the white haze leaners have some real interesting phenos the white x original haze sounds great :call_me_hand: wish I had scooped some stuff when he had the mailing list too :sweat_smile: and big ups @ClassicGenetix very og to be spreading the love around :blush:

8 Likes

For sure - psyched on a haze x DE cross… from what I’ve read Dragon energy brings nice lingering sour OG flavor and an uplifting hybrid high.

8 Likes

Nice trim. How is the smoke on Ethiopian banana x sensi star? Is the smoke on GG4x Dragon Energy expansive?

4 Likes

Day 69 Bananastan Remix #2
She’s reeking of sulfur and melons.

35 Likes

Hey Magic Spirits :grin:
I’m hunting for intel on Doc’s A5Haze (clone) x Dragon Energy
I can’t find many pictures, reports, or journals, and it’s a contender for an upcoming germination round.
Based on the parent strains, there’s a lot of potential, but has anybody seen/ heard it grown out?

7 Likes

really interesting. The leaves look a lot different than bodhi’s ethiopian banana x omg, and the buds look like one specific pheno I found in bodhi’s hybrid.

I just found a jar of that pheno, I’ll snap a photo of it next time I pull that jar out.

Are these multiple phenos @puffalo or are they clones of a single female? is it 2 phenos?
they look very uniform compared to bodhi’s hybrid.

Did you top or train them, or do they naturally branch out with no apical dominance? Bodhi’s line has everything from apically dominant giant cola phenos to bushes like that, and even one pheno that was an actual creeper vine.

I have a couple packs of these bananastan to cross with bodhi’s hybrid. Should be interesting because it will produce a line that retains %50 ethiopian genetics, but it will reduce the indica parent genetics to %25 omg and %25 afkanastan/x18.

13 Likes

Do i remember correctly that you posted others plants from this line in the past?

3 Likes

I have a pack of these that the good doc gifted. How was the smoke on these? Trying to decide if I should plant them sooner rather then later. Any feedback much appreciated.

2 Likes

The newer plant in there is the Black lime reserve x dragon energy (black lime bleeder)

Few pics of Tk x Lt and Piff S1 x A5haze/thai bx. The tk x lt smells and taste like classic og kush with an extra boost of lemon candy magic. The piff s1 x a5htbx has deep skunky rubber thiols accompanied with catpissy, animal leather and towards the very end of the grow some hints of fermented mangos.
Afew pics of Twilight language[Vietnamese 7x Artifact 1] X Dragon energy pheno #1 and 2. The more green/leafier pheno is way sweeter with an almost butterscotch floral scent, incredibly unique and elegant flavors. The other more yellow pheno has some of those butterscotch floral scents but it is overwhelmed by waves of sour gassy, sweet menthol almost vicks vapor rub incense if that makes any sense…

41 Likes

Few more Twilight language x Dragon energy 1&2 and also Black triangle x A5haze/Thai bx

48 Likes