Doc D cannabis seeds

Yup that and instagram. So many posts lost from IG removing them! Ill always prefer forums.

5 Likes

Thanks man.
You guys sitting cujo d. Pop em. Very impressed. Really good hybrid effects. Plenty of winners in this cross.

10 Likes

IMG_20230516_063353_647

Uploading: IMG_20230516_063354_243.jpgā€¦ 20230516_060743
Few pics of CBH x A5haze/Thai bx on week 11 or so and Bandaid haze 4.2 (BAH 2.0 x A5haze/Thai bx) same cut as before*. The black magic haze (CBH x a5haze/thai bx) smells like mothballs perfume incense musky basement and overall grandmaā€™s house with extra old building smell. The Bandaidhaze4.2 is a bright cedar catpiss piffy church pews and frankincense.

Here is the black lime reserve skunktek cut x Dragon energy. She has intense lime rind terps like lime oil from the lime rind if that makes sense also a really nice pine forest smell that very invigorating!

40 Likes

Iā€™m sitting on some BLR x Dragon Energy right now, canā€™t wait to pop em! Gorgeous plants hermano.

6 Likes

Figured I might post this in here too might have better luck vs the seed trading page but if anyone is sitting on packs of the following and would possibly consider trading or even selling lmk! I missed out big time when he was doing mail orders :sweat_smile:

Frank little beauties crosses especially his Frankā€™s little beauties x a5/Thai bx
Long shot but also any of his limited itā€™s always sunny in Philadelphia line releases (thunder gun express crosses) or franks little beauties
Gogi razz x lemon Thai
Temple x lemon Thai
Gg4 x a5/Thai bx
Gogi razz x beastie boy

Much love

11 Likes

Iā€™ll check and see what I have

4 Likes

sorry to hear about the crop loss Puffalo. Hereā€™s a photo of the ethiopian banana x omg. In that photo of your flowering plants, the bud structure looked just like this one did in early flowering. The leaves look pretty different though.

Out of all the phenos, this was the only one that didnā€™t totally blow my mind, but it was nice too. Looked more like some kind of old school haze. Medium potency, chamomile honey and lemon smell.

19 Likes

I think Iā€™m about to start some of the bananastan ethiopian banana x (afkanastan / x18 pakistani) to get some females for my outdoor grow.

Has anybody ever seen any photos or grow journals of these grown outdoor?

Bodhiā€™s ethiopian banana x omg did pretty well outdoor.

17 Likes

Man, I wanna start another round. Iā€™ve got a bunch of seeds left too. Iā€™m tired of losing plants lol I just lost a Blueberry Cupcake x Mac 1 from Humboldt to herming out. Itā€™s a freebie pack but Iā€™ve seen so many nice ones.

8 Likes

I have not, but I havenā€™t been looking, either haha. Have you grown any of those AfPak crosses before? I wasnā€™t thrilled with the Sour Diesel or Ancient OG hybrids, but I also didnā€™t have enough females of either of them to make an informed decision. I have a shit-ton of those AfPak crosses, though. Iā€™m not done with them haha.

14 Likes

This will actually be my first time growing anything from Doc D.
Iā€™ve grown a lot of the lines / cuts he works with for his hybrids though.

Iā€™m looking forward to it. seems like the lines he chooses to work with suit my tastes very well.

17 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m stoked to see how it turns out. Iā€™m more partial to the A5Thai crosses so far; the few Iā€™ve grown out were all excellent, whereas the Dragon Energy and AfPak crosses seem like theyā€™re hit-or-miss (although the ones that hit, like that C. Gold-leaning Dragon Energy hybrid I grew a while back, are fucking excellent).

Anyway, yeah, thatā€™ll be cool, super-interested to hear what you think.

16 Likes

Got the Ancient OG Ɨ A5 Thai/Haze or whatever. Been wondering if I should pop some. Has anyone grown and or smoked the Ancient OG?

5 Likes

Iā€™ve smoked Bodhiā€™s Ancient OG, never grown it, and it was good. I actually enjoyed it more than the Ancient OG x AfPak plant that I grew, but, again, it was just one plant. Iā€™m sure there are good ones to be found in that cross.

Ancient OG x A5Thai sounds very interesting, though. Iā€™m getting the impression that that A5Thai male that Doc uses imparts a really kind of mellow, slightly trippy, ā€œgoofyā€ sorta high to whatever itā€™s crossed with. Iā€™ve got five of the Choco Trip x A5Thais growing now, pretty interested to see how they turn out. Obviously haha. The Bandaid Hazes I grew out were all excellent, though. Very sorta ā€œlife is greatā€ type of high. I wish I still had some of that haha.

17 Likes

Nice score! I just popped a few Aog f2 purple stemmed male crosses from the breeder I test for and look up to a whole lot, Copa genetics, His Aog he got from motherlode seeds, who of course got it from Bodhi. From what Iā€™ve seen and heard Aog can really be a beast of a plant, Amazing outdoors. In fact Copaā€™s ā€œThe Maine Eventā€ is (Vintage G13 x Aog f2) and get over 15 ft easily even up in Maine. The bud is strong and earthy funky. Motherlode Love the Aog so much itā€™s in most of their work and has taken it to f4 or f5 I believe. With the A5haze/thai bx in the mix you could get some really tall plants so Just keep that in mind. Hope this helps!

9 Likes

Bandaid haze (IV(?)) starting up her 14th week. I have to check the pack to see which version I poppedā€¦I think that I had multiple version.

I just sifted through a 24 plants of sensi star from AKBB, unfortunately it was the Oregon sensi that I am used to seeing and all terpinolene. There was a single standout that gave me hope; total nail polish remover that hung on for 4-8 weeks in aroma. Only to be let down on the smoke and still have terpinolene terps :face_vomiting:

Just goes to show ya, you can ever judge it until you burn it!

What was coming out of the sensi hybrids from doc? I have a lot of them on ice and might dethaw if I can get some word on whatā€™s in thereā€¦just no more time for terpinolene.

I have the sensi star x puck (c&c) that is absolutely mind blowing. I need to stay in the direction of the liontree cutting.

Grateful for the word from anyone one whatā€™s happening in those sensi star hybrids from doc!

31 Likes

First plant pic posted on OG or any forum for me, I think. Go easy, itā€™s a lilā€™ intimidating as a new grower posting pics of my plants, lol. The plant pics yall post are so beautiful! Hereā€™s a pic of one doc dā€™s Mullum/Oaxacan x Nepali Watermelon Hashplant. Iā€™m so excited to experience these. I havenā€™t smoked anything like this. I grew Coastals Panama Red my first outdoor grow. It was a blast to grow. It grew so well for me. Iā€™m growing these 7 M/O x NWHPs outdoors. I started transplanting them today, in same area. Iā€™m hopeful these finish by 1st of November. I love these plants so much.

40 Likes

Looking good nice and healthy.

7 Likes

Thank you. I have no idea why the other pic doesnā€™t load?

5 Likes

You maybe didnā€™t wait for it to fully load and give you the check mark?
Just use the pencil and edit it again

5 Likes