Doc D cannabis seeds

Thank you, that worked

5 Likes

Yeah, dude! Looking good. Love those NLD’s.

9 Likes

Bandaid haze 4.2 (Quick Trippy Cedar Piffy BHIX2.0 pheno x A5haze/Thai bx) same pheno as before just showing more purple this time. Lovely smells and effects definitely gonna keep this around for a little while!

38 Likes

Bandaid Haze 7 - 61 days into flowering. Mildewy, kinda old mop water smell?

Bandaid Haze IX 3.0 ‘Church’ - putting out fat donkey d’s, smelling like a church basement :church:

49 Likes

Does anyone have or grown docs Hawaiian ducksfoot?

1 Like

Here’s a few pics of 3 of my outdoor plants. They are Mullum/Oaxacan x Nepali Watermelon Hashplant. Also a pic of Savannah a rescued Treeing Walker Coonhound. The sweetest animal in the world.

39 Likes

I dont think i posted here final report or with pics so here it goes

Black Energy

I grew 5 females in total and got 2 phenos. MSG Pheno and Berry/Grapey Pheno.
edit MMSG is for Mono Sodium Glutamate. i know it sounds gimmicky - but honestly, its a very tasty/savory weed (i vape), like a gassy chicken broth, a lil garlicky, not cheesy but within that spectrum. not sure how to describe it. other people might not find that - but to me is unmistakeable.

MSG Pheno has an msg infused gas taste. it is acquired taste but delicious. the high is very cerebral with a dose of relaxation. good for any time of day really. I have saved every bit of it until im able to harvest it again (currently have a cut in 3rd week of flower so, soon). Its what i smoke the most of, and get least tired of.

a lil finicky in late veg/early flower. as soon as flowering stage was well set, it grew perfectly, very vigorous in flower and stretches a lot.

I lost a lot of my photos, so all i have of dried flower are these sorry ass little bottom popcorns, which i cherish. (oh, this is one of those plants were density is uniform along the height of the plant, no leafy or airy shit in the bottom).

I dont have photos saved of the Berry/Grape phenos. They were stonier and very sweet, almost grapeish, a lil leafy. its a nice high, but my interest was entirely on the msg phenos.

38 Likes

and to add some photos of the sour diesel

as stated above, although there appears to be high variance in the plants produced, potency wise 3 of 4 were quite potent, and one of them had a very nice sour d scent with a little sweet.

it became my favorite smoke back then, and im growing it again right now.

45 Likes

Nice looking plants! Wish Doc still lived here and had the monthly email. Wasn’t really into seeds back then, but should’ve grabbed more. Haha He worked with a lot of cool stuff.

8 Likes

So is MSG short for Madison Square Garden, MonoSodiumGlutamate or something else?

2 Likes

its for Mono Sodium Glutamate. i know it sounds gimmicky - but honestly, its a very tasty/savory weed (i vape), like a gassy chicken broth, a lil garlicky, not cheesy but within that spectrum. not sure how to describe it. other people might not find that - but to me is unmistakeable.

7 Likes

Sounds like be back in the states for a summer visit…August

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr3OC6jOaIw/?hl=en

7 Likes

Ok, so it’s kinda like a bouillon cube flavor. Somewhat like the Cup Of Noodles(just add water) savory aftertaste.

6 Likes

@Loooooosh is auctioning off some of these packs on his IG. It’s a Collab between me and @Doc d using Docs A5htbx male (a.k.a. A5/Mirakel BC1) and some females from my library… Original DJ Short Blueberry, A5 Haze, Jack Herer, Lemon Thai F5, Super Silver Haze f3 and a a few others.

Copied from @nobodysnursery post
@Doc.D

13 Likes

ooooo i saw these on IG, so tempted to hop in on em

3 Likes

Same thinking I have to snag that j5 haze :drooling_face:

4 Likes

@unicornseedbank on IG is going to have them for sale this next week if you didnt already find that out

Def snagging the A5 haze IX and that J5 has me tempted too

5 Likes

I won’t get Instagram for it, but that A5xA5HT is mighty tempting.

I have no concept of pricing for stuff like this, what do you all think these will sell for? Do people go ape cause it’s an auction and drive it up?

7 Likes

ill get you their email if you want !

—> unicornseedbank@gmail.com

3 Likes

Nice, thank you!

2 Likes