Doc D cannabis seeds

i will take a clone of the treeing walker coonhound cross, thanks.

5 Likes

Taking any clones?

1 Like

Bananastan Remix (Banana OG x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani)

this is day 35 of flower. The scents have changed so much, one started fruity and now is more gassy and sort of muted, then another one was soapy/flowery and is now also mainly gassy funk. So i dont know what direction these are going to go, im excited and looking forward.

i cant speak to stretch because in veg i had them grow taller than ideal - but they are very sturdy (both in veg, and specially in flower. quite vigorous).

43 Likes

Hell yeah. Looks awesome. I’ve got a few of the original Bananastan in veg now. I loved the structure of these.

7 Likes

Do you find that your MSG pheno throws triplet leaves in veg/early flower or when stressed? That’s what my pheno 4 does.

My keeper pheno no. 4 could be described as MSG flavored as well, super prevalent savory piney sweet taste that transitions to strong fuel on the back end. Capable of higher yield with really nice resin. Really low end fuel earthy hash smell to the jar. Thick sticky resin.

Pheno 4 is also a bleeder, wilder structure, 2-3x stretch. Looser buds but damn the resin quality is nuts.

The high on no. 4 is nice. Uplifting/relaxing/visual stuff. All day sort of smoke. There are definitely more functional daytime smokes, but if you are just relaxing around the house and going for a walk it’s good.

My other keeper no. 3 brings more of a pine mothball fuel pastry taste when fresh. Pushing too hard boofs it out and quality drops a lot. Very OG like in aroma. Flavor doesn’t stick around in a jar quite like my main keeper.

Not a bleeder, more squat than pheno 4, 5 blade leaves instead of 3 at all stages.

Super nice uplifting daytime type high. I really like this one but I think it’s just a typical Dragon Energy fuel/OG leaner so I’m going to retire it and dig further.

15 Likes

thats funny, the re-vegged bleeder does that, i didn’t notice any of that from seed, so i just figured it was some kind of re-veg related behavior.

sounds exactly like it high/scent. in terms of growth as well 2x-3x stretch, but i found dense buds to be uniform all thru out (in all msg phenos)

Im thinking that as a line, its one of my favorites that ive grown. the taste, the high, the quality.

Ive never grown Dragon Energy or other Dragon Energy crosses (i just soaked some metal haze f2 x dragon energy). But now I want to get my hands on a Dragon Energy pack.

Also, I know you didnt mention it right now - but I had read you found this line to be a bit sensitive in terms of its terpene/scent to environment, but i found quite the opposite - ive had black energy dry in negligent conditions and still keep its profile.

edit
So this is the revegged bleeder. its not full blown reveg, its just a snip that i took early in flower. I know it is usual for three blades in early reveg, but this one never grew out of it.

I looked back at the few pictures I had from the seed grow, and at least in early flower it didnt seem like any of the bottoms were three blades. So im pretty confident it didnt do it from seed.

27 Likes

Dude we found the same plant!

Yeah, you just can’t kill the flavor or scent on this phenotype! Bad run, good run, crappy dry, perfect dry… The flower always has a great taste and scent. Of course a perfect run and dry makes it even better… But damn it can take some abuse!

The delicate scented ones I talk about are mostly in other DE hybrids. I think the DE dad sometimes over dominates recessive pairings and produces great bud, but not much scent and flavor. This happens marginally with Black Energy, where it happened to all phenos of TK x Dragon Energy.

Looks exactly like yours. Same fat leaves, leggy growth pattern, etc.

16 Likes

I wanna say, thank you, to everyone that has contributed to this thread. I can’t remember how I found this thread. All the beautiful :heart_eyes: plant pics, all the great post. Led me to his mailing list. Im uploading pics of my outdoor plants. I took these this evening. My bad camera skills don’t do these plants justice. These are the first pics. I took pics with my new phone (Google Pixel Pro 7 phone). I would break my phone the week of Doc D’s drop. The plants below are Mullumbimby/Oaxacan x Nepali Watermelon Hash Plant’s. The tallest plants are around 6ft. at this point. I also have one Black Like Reserve x Nepali Watermelon Hash Plant. Its growing into a monster fast. It got a later start but has caught the other plants in terms of size. All my have been given a mix of organic dry inputs, like crab shell, kelp meal mixed with Korean natural farming ferments. A LOT of TLC! I’ve enjoyed growing these so much.
Sincerely
Thank you

34 Likes

Looking good! I can’t wait to see the “chop day” pics, those plants are gonna be HUUUUUGE. You might end up with some 20-footers!

10 Likes

Looking great! I hope you live some place with a long fall, because the BLR x NWMHP went into November for me and probably could’ve gone longer.

9 Likes

Raspberry Thunder / Goji Razz x Dragon Energy
47days flowering. This one is a Violet bleeder! She has some beautiful violet/blue and magenta coloration in her trichs. When dried she has a blue tint like Blue Spruce or Kentucky BlueGrass type of look. All her Sisters faded to purple with knobby stacked calyx flowers (pic. below) She is vigorous and easy to clone. I haven’t noticed any intersex issues. Multi branch structure on this one…Sturdy branches, but still needs a little support, she’d probably be fine outdoors without though. 2-2.5x stretch and heavy dense flowers. Clean energetic cerebral head, Upbeat social high, good working mans weed and very little to no hangover, or cotton mouth. She smells crisp and clean, slightly minty with a sweet berry aroma mixed in. The purple plants had a little funky motor oil aroma.

Grace and Peace Everyone,

45 Likes

Hey fans of DOC D strains and MANY MORE!
Great seed packs are being auctioned right now to HELP KIDS W CANCER.

13 Likes

Here’s a few pics I took yesterday of my garden. They’re pics of my Mullumbimby/Oaxacan x Nepali Watermelon Hash Plants. These are growing so well. I have 7 of these along with 1 Black Lime Reserve x Nepali Watermelon Hash. They’re all growing in all directions All over 6.5 ft. Tall and and 6.5ft. wide at least. They smell amazing. The BLR x NWHP is smelling very dank. My sense of smell sucks. But she definitely is strong and dank. I’m so anticipating this smoke. Ive been smoking smoking terrible dispensary flower since January. The jump in quality smoke. I’m making is gonna be so huge. I feel raped every time I leave that damn dispensary.

35 Likes

Latest GLG mailing includes:

Coming Soon

DocD - 16 new strains; 10 restocks; tons of freebies

:flushed:

22 Likes

That’s pretty cool. Hopefully it’s A5/Mirakel or whatever it’s called now stuff.

4 Likes

I suspect that those “16 new strains” are just new to GLG, like maybe they never listed them or sold them or whatever, but they’re ones that Doc D made available via his monthly email (gawd, I miss that haha…) that we all had access to before he moved.

If they aren’t, though, and they really are new crosses, that’s intriguing. I’m not interested in buying new stuff, but I’d for sure be interested in hearing what the “16 new strains” actually are, especially when you consider that he’s been down in Mexico for a while now…

10 Likes

Shoe posted this on his discord, he is taking preorders for the non limited packs. Limited packs are a free for all

19 Likes

Way cool to see he’s releasing franks little haze didn’t think it was going to make the cut been holding off on purchases but that one’s really tempting!

8 Likes

Nigerian Rafiki, Primal Haze, Black Magic Haze, and Uptown Mirakel get me really excited. Dosi Haze, Beastie Bandaid, and Black Triangle Haze I’d love to checkout as well.

3 Likes

Sweet, thanks! Is any of that stuff new? The Dragon Wales and the Primal Haze look unfamiliar to me, but that could just be because my eyes glaze over whenever I see GG4 hybrids haha.

3 Likes