Doc D cannabis seeds

The primal haze is or was a freebie and available for awhile the dsd haze and the sour African energy look new to me though but may have been available before :man_shrugging: Going to be doing a few primal haze plants in next years outdoor lineup @minitiger sounds like a interesting cross bet some cool stuff can pop out

6 Likes

I remember some of these from his monthly list.

He did a collaboration recently with Nobodyā€™s nursery using Docā€™s a5haze/Thai dad with some really interesting combos. Jack herer, lemon Thai, a5haze, blueberry etcā€¦ and interesting freebies

5 Likes

The Sour African Energy isnā€™t new; I have two packs of that in the fridge that I bought a while ago, probably oughta plant some soon haha. The DSD sounds familiar, too, but that could just be me imagining thingsā€¦

Yeah, Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll turn out good. I just donā€™t like straight Gorilla Glue; the high really is not my favorite at all, so Iā€™ve never been interested in growing hybrids of it.

As much as Iā€™m always like,ā€Why?ā€ when it comes to people making crosses and stuff, I bet that the A5T dad actually could improve the GG4.

12 Likes

Of course the packs I was most interested in are the limited onesā€¦ weā€™ll see.

6 Likes

You donā€™t like gg4?! Damn itā€™s one of my favorites for late night relaxation. From what I hear it breeds really well, so may be worth a look into the hybrids. Iā€™m digging into Space Monkey now.

None of those packs are new, I looked through my stash and have all of them. :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

I love space monkey. After i bought and ran one pack i bought 4 more packs.

8 Likes

It absolutely does not relax me. At all haha. I tried multiple batches of it from many different dispensaries back when it was the strain du jour and all of it made me way too introspective, just a full-on,ā€What am I doing with my life?ā€-type of high. I recall feelings of guilt haha, no idea why, but thatā€™s no good.

I actually remember the exact moment when I decided that I was done trying to enjoy GG4, but I wonā€™t get into that story now haha.

11 Likes

Iā€™m the same way about the Cheese. I canā€™t stand cheese or anything crossed to it now. I had the original UK cut for years until one day I got rid of it and never looked back.

8 Likes

thats my favorite part about smoking GG4 lol

9 Likes

Take that back

5 Likes

Restock is up at GLG

8 Likes

Really? Feeling guilty is your favorite part about smoking GG4? Are you Catholic? Haha!

16 Likes

Ha! Ha! Thatā€™s some funny shit!!

11 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: im deadā€¦ well the overly introspective part at leastā€¦ maybe not the guilt

8 Likes

Any info on the new release the Cuban black x A5 haze x Thai cross

7 Likes

can you shoot me the discord link, would love to check out the serverā€¦

Should be CBH x (A5/Thai bx). Thatā€™s definitely a pack Iā€™d like to check out. If theyā€™re still around when I order some packs, Iā€™ll grab one for sure.

5 Likes

Itā€™s on my list also but the mrs has me on lock down

4 Likes

Haha I bought myself a house and that has put me on lockdown from buying seeds. That and buying a 4ā€™x8ā€™ and 5ā€™x5ā€™ tent. Iā€™ll definitely place an order during the holiday sales though. Most of the packs I want will probably be gone by then, but Iā€™ll find something I want. Haha

6 Likes

ok seed mongers who got some dragonfruit Thai?

7 Likes