Doc D cannabis seeds

I went in, put some DE hybrid packs in the cart, and then thought about the fact that I already have a bunch of DE hybrids and took 'em back out.

6 Likes

First post seen in a while …GLG drop …too many to count :smile:

3 Likes

That’s actually a relatively older release, ordered a few packs a while back, but I haven’t planted any yet. Here’s what Doc had to say about it when I asked him what he thought about the Cuban Black Haze mom:

“the CBH has a very cerebral high but after the initial blastoff the effects can become more muddy, foggy, and relaxes the body if over indulged… Bandaid Haze and the A5 Haze carry very similar smells to CBH but offer less physical narcotic effects.”

He’s not the first person I’ve heard describe the straight CBH as having a “heavier” comedown, which is one of the reasons I haven’t planted any yet. Hopefully crossing it to the A5Thai dad will alleviate that, but since I haven’t grown any yet I dunno haha. I’m definitely going to at some point, though. Duh! I ordered those seeds! Haha.

One thing about what I quoted from Doc: of the four Bandaid Hazes I’ve grown so far, one of them looked like she wanted to go 100+ days but had to get chopped on day 76 or so, just because I got aphids; the other three were chopped at the same time, but they were pretty much done anyway. The one that wanted to go 100+ days had the heaviest high, despite the fact that she looked the most “Sativa-ish” AND got chopped way early. I’d crash out about an hour after blazing her, every single time; can’t say the same for the other three.

I only bring this up because Bandaid Haze is itself a Cuban Black Haze hybrid. I dunno whether or not that BAH plant that I chopped early was a CBH pheno, but it definitely had a heavier high than the other three Bandaid Haze plants, so…

One other thing, though, is that all of Doc’s sorta “old school” crosses that I’ve grown have been extremely relaxing and very… “old school” haha, no other way to put it. And I mean that in the best way possible. The C. Gold cross, the Mexican Melon, the Bandaid Haze, all of those really made me feel like a kid again, smoking Mexi-brick when I was thirteen. Very stony, but very mellow and giggly and munchies, no raciness, no sleepiness, nice and easy come-up that takes a while before you realize just how baked you are and let’s you down easy three hours later. Very good weed.

It was only that one BAH that made me pass out; everything else has been great.

24 Likes

.Shoe said yesterday that barring the unexpected Headie Gardens drop will be Sunday 8pm . Copied & pasted from HG discord :
@everyone here is the complete list of strains I was sent by Doc D. :point_down:
A5/Haze Thai bx :
•Frank’s Little Haze - Franks LIttle Beauties x (A5 Haze/Thai bx) (limited)

•DSD Haze - Deep space dream Bud x (A5 Haze/Thai bx) (limited)

•Dragon Hammer Haze - Dragon Hammer x (A5 Haze/Thai bx) (very limited)

•Uptown Mirakel - Piffs1 x (A5 Haze/Thai bx) (limited)

•Wat pho - Temple x (A5 Haze/Thai bx) (extremely limited)

•Nigerian rafiki - Nigerian Haze x (A5 Haze/Thai bx) (extremely limited)

•SC Magic Haze- SC Pure Haze x (A5 Haze/Thai bx) (very limited)

•Midnight Buzzsaw- Purple Corinto Budder x (A5 Haze/Thai bx) (limited)

•Black Magic Haze- Cuban Black Haze x (A5 Haze/Thai bx) (limited)

•Dosi-Haze - Double Dosidos x (A5 Haze/Thai bx)

•Sour Iron Maiden - Sour Diesel “Archive Cut” x (A5 Haze/Thai bx)

•Primal Haze - GG4 x (A5 Haze/Thai bx)

•Beastie Bandaid - Beastie Boy (Yo Mama/BH F1) x (A5 Haze/Thai bx)

•Black Triangle Haze- Black Triangle (doc’s cut) x (A5 Haze/Thai bx)

Dragon Energy:
•Dragon Fruit Thai - Genius Thai (bodhi’s cut) x Dragon Energy (very limited)

•Sour African Energy - Malawi x Dragon Energy

•Dragon Wales - GG4 x Dragon Energy

•Blue Dragongrass - Magic Bluegrass (TK/BD/BD/SL) x Dragon Energy

•Aussie Energy - Mullum/Oax (e.T cut) x Dragon Energy (limited)

•Apple Dragon - Apple Fritter x Dragon Energy

•Twilight Energy - Twilight Language (Viet7/A1 bodhi cut) x Dragon Energy (limited)

Lemon Thai:
•Lemon thai F5
Like the GLG drop yesterday , ltd pks were gone in 15 mins or less . Since they take plastic now , folks was fearless . HG still cash on the barrelhead .

22 Likes

So happy I got most of those from Doc before he moved away. Hey gave really good deals on all his genetics. Looks like he decided to give everything a new name!

10 Likes

He often names things that have passed muster… the testers he had cheap on his list were the unnamed ones… if I recall correctly.

6 Likes

I keep trying to take a halfway decent photo of this Purple Corinto Budder x Dragon Energy… but nothing’s coming out that great.

19 Likes

That makes sense. I remember he had different prices for some varieties. The only things I didn’t get from him were the Sensi Star hybrids because I was lucky enough to get SS directly from Paradise Seeds in 1999

8 Likes

FWIW I looked back to see how he phrased it, and it wasn’t “testers” it was “pre-release” and he did 30 for pre-release packs, and 60 for regular.

I have a few of the Sensi Star packs.

5 Likes

This might seem appropriate considering your avatar haha but I do have some F2’s I made earlier this spring (1 female / 2 males) if you’d like to try some out.

This gal was pretty floppy but easy going for the most part of the grow. Smells were very fragrant fuel and oily rag with some over ripe fruit in there, really nice layered aromas imo. The kind of strong smells that keep you sticking your nose in the buds and in the jar and they thankfully carried through into the cure as well.

Effects were nice too, an evening type smoke for me either before or after dinner. Brings on a nice chill but not too heavy which is nice.

32 Likes

Dude, seriously. No having to refresh your computer at 8pm, 8:01, 8:02… No having to hope you get the seeds you want before the resellers buy up everything… That email was the best part about the first of every month. Twelve days a year felt like Christmas morning haha.

I’m pretty sure those “pre-release” packs were basically testers, though, right? I was always under the impression that they hadn’t been vetted, anyway. Not that I mind. I trust Doc haha.

I always paid $30 for the pre-release ones. But $35 woulda been a great deal, too. Shit, man, even the $60 packs were a good deal.

I notice that GLG is selling those packs for $50, kind of interesting.

16 Likes

Oops, you were right. It was $30. No doubt you’re right about testing… the ones that made the cut got names and were bumped up to the regular releases.

Being a cheapskate I took (modestly) ample advantage of the $30 packs.

13 Likes

That’s not being a cheapskate, that’s just seeing interesting things and being like,”I better get these now!” Right? Right???

I’m not cheap, I swear! I just know a good value when I see it haha. Seriously, though, there were always plenty of really good crosses on the “pre-release” portion of those emails. Might as well have grabbed them then, before they got vetted, named and doubled in price haha…

12 Likes

To me it was a no brainer to get those seeds. And especially when he said he was moving to Mexico.

6 Likes

I appreciate the offer. very og of you.

3 Likes

100% agree. It felt like Christmas morning to me as well. Its crazy all that fire for only $30 a pack.

7 Likes

Not only that, but by the time they were vetted and named there wasn’t always much stock left. So if there was a cross that looked interesting on the pre-release list, grab them while they’re available.

12 Likes

got these in from a trade today excited to try something from his tge line :grin:

26 Likes

As a PSA copied & pasted this from HG’s Discord just now . Drop didn’t happen last Sat due to tech issues but will go down Saturday evening at 8pm Eastern . So it looks like the computer issue is sorted out and the Doc D’s Magic Spirit Seed Co drop will happen at 8pm EST this Saturday evening August 19th :100::yellow_heart: @everyone
SHOE :skunk:
—
08/16/2023 6:31 AM
@everyone For every 2 packs you purchase of Doc D’s Magic Spirit Seed Co you get to select a pack from the freebies Doc D sent in. Please make sure to check out the 3 new freebies from Doc D’s Magic Spirit Seed Co so that you know which packs you want. To speed up your check out process you will want to hand write your freebie selection on the piece of paper you send in with your payment. I’ll post a list below of the 3 new freebie selections.

New Freebie Selections From Doc D for the new drop:

•Bandaid Haze ix 3.0 #6 x (Sensi Star f2)
•Cuban Black Haze x (Sensi Star f2)
•White Haze x (Sensi Star f2)
I still have some left of the previous freebie selections:

•AC/DC x A5 Haze/Thai bx
•Black Triangle “Doc’s cut” x A5 Haze/Thai bx
•Gorilla Glue 4 “Josey Wales cut” x A5 Haze/Thai bx
•Mullumbimby Madness/Oaxaca “E.T’s cut” x (Sensi Star f2)
didn’t pick up any of the Retail packs of the BT x A5/Thai bx or the GG4 x A5/Thai bx because I still have a decent amount of them as freebies so people can select them and grab them for free if they want them :+1: The drop will be Saturday at 8pm EST

10 Likes

What’s the name of his Discord?

2 Likes