Doc D cannabis seeds

Soil was too hot, can tell ya that already.just by the dirt you used.
Pups need absolutely no nutes whatsoever.

I see ya beat me to.it @misterbee .
Lol

8 Likes

Yeah, the FF Ocean Forest is hot for seeds and even seedlings, depending, for sure.

The FF Happy Frog is free of nutes, I believe, but promix would be better or coco.

9 Likes

Like others have commented FoxFarm Ocean Forest is to hot.
I only use coco x perlite for seedlings and 90% of the time have tails out of the paper towel. Also never use the first few or last few paper towels due the glue used in packaging.

4 Likes

I actually switched from paper towels to unbleached, or brown, coffee filters not to long ago. The root of seeds cant wiggle thru the coffee filters like they can in paper towels :smiley:

7 Likes

yep my best work is done with coffee filters :yum:

5 Likes

Cuz yall gots some learnin to do.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Lol

1 Like

Thrilled to get these

24 Likes

Nice. I got two packs of those, as well. Are you gonna log that grow here? If you do and you remember, please tag me, I wanna follow along with that one. I maybe might pop a few of those for my May 1 grow, but I might wait, haven’t decided yet. Obviously.

11 Likes

Great question! Based on my age I have more seeds than I can ever run. :rofl: But I do expect to get to these sooner rather than later

9 Likes

I can get this cut locally… do you guys think it’s worth it? I need something predictable for this year’s outdoor grow. They test their cuts for plant viruses.

I haven’t liked archive’s official clone selections of the rudeboi or “one star” guava stardawg x lemon g.

I got to try a bunch of different phenotypes of their one star, and some of them were amazing. There was one that was high in cbg with cbd and cbc that was just spectacular. And it wasn’t low in thc, it was like %18 at least.

The final clone pheno of their the One Star hybrid was selected only for maximum thc within the line.

It was the highest thc test result that I have actually believed, they said they were entering it into cannabis cups for high thc content. It also had the most generic and boring high of all the phenos I sampled.

I just find it odd that I have liked other phenos of their crosses but not the “official clone only pheno” cuts selected by them.

My guess about the boring generic highs from some of archive’s clones is that the highest thc producer within a line produces the lowest ratio of trace cannabinoids (cbd, cbc, etc.) presuming the total cannabinoid content by volume is somewhat similar across all phenos in the line.

11 Likes

While I don’t have any personal experience with that clone, I was literally, just yesterday, talking about that specific clone with another OG member. Which is weird, because I never talk about clones, except how I wouldn’t put them in my garden. Seems like it might be a sign, though haha. Maybe you should.

Edit: also, Doc D made an Overflo x Dragon Energy cross. I figure if he thought it was good enough to breed with, it might be good enough on its own.

9 Likes

Yeah… I don’t find this surprising at all. I find this is the case with most of the “Elite” Clones these days… And most of the poly’s, or at least gsc derivatives I’d had, all have that same generic bland high. Idk how there’s hype for any of this stuff outside of fanboyism.

10 Likes

Yeah I was thinking that’s a pretty strong endorsement.

Who else was talking about this overflo cut? maybe they’d have some input on this as well.

5 Likes

I %100 agree with this, especially about the cookies and all of its outcrosses.

The market is saturated with cookies, wherever you are in the US, it’s readily available. And most likely, it’s all that’s available. Why are people still so infatuated with it?

10 Likes

I have no real knowledge of even flo, never mind overflo, achive’s cut. Would be happy to hear from somebody who does know.

2 Likes

Isn’t flo from DJ short?

4 Likes

I read he got Flo from Dutch Passion and worked it for a while but no real knowledge on these things here. Also I don’t know much about the Colorado Cut in Overflo?

2 Likes

Flo is one of the many findings out of shorts floral line.
All his gear are interrelated to each other.

9 Likes

I just learned a new word !! :innocent:

2 Likes

The person I was talking about it with doesn’t have any experience with it, either. They’re getting ready to move to Portland, happy to have access to clones etc. Out of curiosity I looked at clone shops in Portland, noticed they had Archive’s Overflo cut and mentioned it to him. That’s all. No experience with it, but I did think it was weird that we were talking about it yesterday and then you asked about it. That’s all.

5 Likes